2016-17 Playoff Race: Lightning miss playoffs by one win

Coburn and Condra

May 13, 2016
Iowa
Staying home for two days off now, would be nice to rough up Detroit a bit on Thursday. Feels like awhile since we've been on the right side of a laugher.

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
I am not going to say that we should be, just from a stylistic standpoint, able to overwhelm Detroit more than just about any team in the league because if I WERE to say that, we all know what would happen.

The Macho King

Back* to Back** World Champion
Jun 22, 2011
I am not going to say that we should be, just from a stylistic standpoint, able to overwhelm Detroit more than just about any team in the league because if I WERE to say that, we all know what would happen.

Detroit will be playing their 4th game in 5 nights. We should be able to take advantage of that on two days rest.

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
I thought Boston played Nashville twice for some reason. Maybe it was just that the Preds had both the Isles and B's on their schedule, or maybe NYI goes there next week (didn't bother to check), or whatever. The Bruins schedule is actually uncomfortably navigable the rest of the way for them. They do play the 'Hawks on Sunday, but that's their last road game left. Otherwise, it's all at home for them, and that includes Florida and Dallas later this week. So, assuming they hold on tonight, this might've been their toughest home game left, all things considered; they do finish up against the Caps at home, but who knows what will be at stake for the Caps by then. They might not have a whole lot to play for.

Point being - TB is gonna have to keep pace, because there are rather-easily procurable points for the Bruins on their schedule.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Not a good night, that whole hard work coming back against the Hawks, just erased. So frustrating. Also have to worry about Carolina now. 1 point away from them. Where the hell did they come from? Just keep winning, and they still have a chance. Playing Detroit on Thursday should be able to get a win at home against them. But need other teams to start losing. :shakehead

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad