2016-17 Playoff Race: Lightning miss playoffs by one win

DaBolts

Stanley Cup Boat Parades ROCK
Feb 3, 2015
And that's that.

To those players departing for Vegas, there's a reason for that.

And for those young kids who stepped up, thank you for providing us with an entertaining last 2 months of the season.

Still a Bolts fan, always a Bolts fan.

Let's hope Stammer can remain healthy for an entire season next year.

GO BOLTS! :bolts:bolts:bolts

DFC

Sep 26, 2013
NB
Well, at least the last couple of months have been fun. They'd best show up motivated in October. Looking at Palat.

T REX

Feb 28, 2013
And the maple leaves fans are the worst complainers I've seen in a while.

Man a lot of crybabies over there.

VoluntaryDom

Formerly DominicBoltsFan / Ⓐ / ✞
Oct 31, 2016
Tampa FL
Well, we're out.

Sucks, but we deserve it.

Now, as the Leafs are my second team, I will be rooting for them in the playoffs. Go Leafs Go!

AlphaCatalyst

Elite Fan
Jun 27, 2007
Calgary
f3e2d-1366190125_1.gif

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Well, we're out.

Now, as the Leafs are my second team, I will be rooting for them in the playoffs. Go Leafs Go!

Nothing will bring me more joy then the Capitals sweeping the leafs.

I have no idea who to cheer for, its gonna be a loooooong 7 months

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
Well, that wasn't surprising but still tough, oh well, nothing can be done about it now but the hope that they will learn something from this. Guess we'll have to really enjoy tomorrows game since it will be the last one in a while. Now I'm looking towards the draft and to see what kind of moves Steve makes this summer.

Leonardo87

New York Rangers, Anaheim Ducks, and TMNT fan.
Sponsor
Dec 8, 2013
New York
Well, we're out.

Still think fans should be proud they made it this far, but with all these injuries, it caught up to them. But a lot of promise in these young guys and won't have to pay some of the RFAs crazy money now. Stammer can rest up and get back 100 percent next year.

RDTBay4

Apr 28, 2014
Clearwater, FL
Still think fans should be proud they made it this far, but with all these injuries, it caught up to them. But a lot of promise in these young guys and won't have to pay some of the RFAs crazy money now. Stammer can rest up and get back 100 percent next year.

I dunno man, it might still feel a little funny. He won't play until he can't tell the injury ever happened.

MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
And that's what happens when you float in November so you can play hard in March.

This team better bring it from game 1 next season. Bazooka Joe's job depends on it.

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
Season over.
I want to say thank you to the Tampa Bay Lightning organization, because it's given me lots of hours of entertainement.
I want also to say thank you to everyone of you: I've discovered this forum a month ago. With you I've talked about hockey and we've cried,exulted after the goal together. And of course I'll be here during the off season too.
If you are a Bolts fan, you'll be 4ever a Bolts fan.
#GoBolts

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad