MattM92

Dec 8, 2010
FL
C875QnUW0AQ4-0H.jpg:large

:laugh:

Kramerica Industries

Mar 21, 2013
Tampa, FL
This feels like the Bucs in Week 17. All I want tomorrow is a win so that the Lightning can finish the season with a winning record. A little consolation for a very disappointing season.

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Please let them lose tomorrow so they get the caps in the first round

Also healthy Tampa team = playoff team and better than the Leafs. Still think the Leafs need better D to be considered a threat

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty
To imagine one win against them and we are in. Can't say I would've enjoyed playing the caps though. That would've been a complete mess. We just didn't get it together in time and lost too many key pieces for long stretches. That and still not getting it done against the worst teams killed us late on. We deserved it the last two months but over 81 games, no, we didnt. I hope this letdown really brings some changes to the roster.

Need a bottom 6 overhaul and a twd or ofd to be brought in. Bringing back Boyle would be nice. I'll watch tomorrow but it's been another season with the best fan base in all of sports. Don't let this sting you guys too much, it would've been 2014 all over again. This let's us rest up, gives Yzerman some time to focus on the needs and retool this team for the future.

Point, Dotchin, Erne, Gourde, Dumont and Witkowski stepped up this year in their games played and showed we still have depth that can compete. We found a 4th line center that hits and wins draws, Point will only get better, Erne has moments of brilliance, Gourde outplayed anybody in the bottom 6 since his call-up and Dotchin let's us move on from Sustr. Witkowski showed he's capable of being a serviceable 7th or even 6th when needed.

The emergence from Point and Dotchin really soothes the woes we thought we had with a lack of prospects coming up. Point showed he's capable of not just playing but producing in this league and Dotchin filled a RHD need. Career years by Kucherov and Hedman should also be cherished as well. Sucks we had a down year but we will be back. :handclap:

The Gongshow

Fire JBB
Jul 17, 2014
Toronto
Living in Toronto i'm constantly ridiculed for not being a Toronto fan, now all my friends are bashing me hard for not making playoffs and are claiming their winning it all this year

azLmG_f-maxage-0.gif

TeslaCoilFan

Slightly Elite Fan
Mar 17, 2017
West of the Moon
To imagine one win against them and we are in. Can't say I would've enjoyed playing the caps though. That would've been a complete mess. We just didn't get it together in time and lost too many key pieces for long stretches. That and still not getting it done against the worst teams killed us late on. We deserved it the last two months but over 81 games, no, we didnt. I hope this letdown really brings some changes to the roster.

Need a bottom 6 overhaul and a twd or ofd to be brought in. Bringing back Boyle would be nice. I'll watch tomorrow but it's been another season with the best fan base in all of sports. Don't let this sting you guys too much, it would've been 2014 all over again. This let's us rest up, gives Yzerman some time to focus on the needs and retool this team for the future.

Point, Dotchin, Erne, Gourde, Dumont and Witkowski stepped up this year in their games played and showed we still have depth that can compete. We found a 4th line center that hits and wins draws, Point will only get better, Erne has moments of brilliance, Gourde outplayed anybody in the bottom 6 since his call-up and Dotchin let's us move on from Sustr. Witkowski showed he's capable of being a serviceable 7th or even 6th when needed.

The emergence from Point and Dotchin really soothes the woes we thought we had with a lack of prospects coming up. Point showed he's capable of not just playing but producing in this league and Dotchin filled a RHD need. Career years by Kucherov and Hedman should also be cherished as well. Sucks we had a down year but we will be back. :handclap:

You said it far more eloquently than I could. Sometimes a bit of a spanking is what it takes to get motivated for next year. And all our injured ones can get healed up. Got some rookies with excellent high pressure experience now.

I am going to head to tomorrow's game and still cheer my Bolts as loud as I can yell. Bolts fan from the beginning and, to quote Snape, I'll be a Bolts fan "always."

Jackson14

Feb 23, 2013
Living in Toronto i'm constantly ridiculed for not being a Toronto fan, now all my friends are bashing me hard for not making playoffs and are claiming their winning it all this year

azLmG_f-maxage-0.gif

No one thinks this. Who the hell are your friends?

Fabiobest

Italian Florida Man
Feb 4, 2017
Turin, Italy
You said it far more eloquently than I could. Sometimes a bit of a spanking is what it takes to get motivated for next year. And all our injured ones can get healed up. Got some rookies with excellent high pressure experience now.

I am going to head to tomorrow's game and still cheer my Bolts as loud as I can yell. Bolts fan from the beginning and, to quote Snape, I'll be a Bolts fan "always."

Please, sing also for me that I live very far from Amalie Arena :)

Stammertime91

TBL: TEAM OF THE CENTURY
Dec 13, 2011
Tampa: NHL's Newest Dynasty

Right on :handclap:

Jackson14

Feb 23, 2013
Toronto friends/fans

You're clearly fabricating this or your friends are a minority of morons. I haven't heard one person who thinks they're "going all the way". Most know they'll lose to Washington have a shot against Ottawa but will get spanked 2nd round if they get there.

Major19

Mar 9, 2008
Please let them lose tomorrow so they get the caps in the first round

Also healthy Tampa team = playoff team and better than the Leafs. Still think the Leafs need better D to be considered a threat

You won't be winning many troll-arguments with Leaf fans this spring. From last to playoff spot is just about the greatest year they could have realistically expected this season. Anything extra is gravy

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad

-->