Fantasy: 2016-17 HF Sharks Division 1 Fantasy Hockey

Evil Janney

Jul 12, 2004
That was quite possibly the worst trade proposal I've ever gotten in my 10 years of playing fantasy hockey...

I don't care how low I am in the standings, I would never in a million years consider Corey Crawford (top tier goalie, injured but returns this Friday) for Chris Kunitz (old, waiver wire trash). I've dumped players twice as good this week.

You don't have to put private trade proposals on public blast like that. You don't like the trade, just refuse it, and that's the end of it. You came off as quite prickish...

Sharks7

Jan 14, 2006
That was quite possibly the worst trade proposal I've ever gotten in my 10 years of playing fantasy hockey...

I don't care how low I am in the standings, I would never in a million years consider Corey Crawford (top tier goalie, injured but returns this Friday) for Chris Kunitz (old, waiver wire trash). I've dumped players twice as good this week.

That's fine. I'm not going to try and tell you how to run your team or how that trade would benefit your team. But that was a proposal that I would only offer your team, based on your teams needs and surpluses. (There is also a counter offer button)
But apparently you felt very insulted.

Bizz

2023 LTIR Loophole* Cup Champions
Oct 17, 2007
San Jose
I know what my team's strengths and weaknesses are and how to fix them. Wasting my time with troll/joke proposals isn't how to do it. If you need a better idea of what I'm looking for I always keep my trading block up to date.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad