Fantasy: 2016-17 HF Sharks Division 1 Fantasy Hockey

hohosaregood

Banned
Sep 1, 2011
The best thing about Fantrax's insane draft order is that we're gonna have some pretty off the board picks and those are fun.

DG93

Jun 29, 2010
San Jose
The draft is tomorrow at 5:30pm PT. Please update your draft rankings if you are not going to be there.

I just went into the "Rank players to draft" tab and set the rankings. Do I need to do anything else?

Sorry again that I can't make it guys =[

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento
I'm PANTONE 3145, btw.

Got my rankings done. I've (surprisingly) never done a pre-ranked autodraft before. Should be good.

07a.jpg

Evil Janney

Jul 12, 2004
Fantrax doesn't have as many multi-positions on players. Lineups were easy to manipulate on Yahoo because of the amount of dual and triple positions haha.

SactoShark

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
May 1, 2009
Sacramento
Fantrax doesn't have as many multi-positions on players. Lineups were easy to manipulate on Yahoo because of the amount of dual and triple positions haha.

They were also fantasy. I don't mind something a bit closer to reality.

Man, first impressions of my auto draft squad.... I'm pretty stoked. Don't know who I left on the board yet tho... haha

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY

Based on my Yahoo leagues, they don't have many dual eligible players at all.

Ruh Roh. I missed the draft

Ruh roh is right. You got stuck with Jake Allen in the first round due to their crappy rankings.

SharksFan1

Aug 9, 2010
Orange County, CA
Anyone have any luck finding the Android app for Fantrax on the google play store? Their website says they have an android app, but I can't seem to find it on the play store.

Fresnel

Sep 24, 2015
not avialable from the play store you have to click the download link from the fantrax site

SharksFan1

Aug 9, 2010
Orange County, CA
Thanks for the info about the app guys. Another question I have about the fantrax site, is do they have a button to put all active players in the lineup when editing your lineup for a day? Yahoo had this option and it made it much quicker to go through and setup my lineup for the week without having to individually select every active player and put them in the lineup for every day.

rangerssharks414

Mar 9, 2010
Long Island, NY
Thanks for the info about the app guys. Another question I have about the fantrax site, is do they have a button to put all active players in the lineup when editing your lineup for a day? Yahoo had this option and it made it much quicker to go through and setup my lineup for the week without having to individually select every active player and put them in the lineup for every day.

Nope.

SharksFan1

Aug 9, 2010
Orange County, CA
If anyone has any questions regarding Fantrax, feel free to ask.

And the season starts today at 4pm Pacific. Don't forget to set your lineup.

Ok, sorry about all the questions, but I seem to be having some issues pickup a new player after moving one of my players to IR. On my team page I have 1 player on IR. It also says I have "Reserve spot(s) available: 1". But when I go to try to add another player to my roster it says "The maximum number of 5 reserve player(s) will be exceeded." even though I only have 4 reserve players at the moment since one of them has been moved to IR. The totals currently listed on my team page is "Active: 13 Reserve: 4 Inj Res: 1 "

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad