OT: 2016/17 Fantasy Hockey Thread | Please Post Visitor Fantasy Questions Here Too

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
If Pastrnak has 2G 2A +6 and 8 shots in a game, is that good?

Asking for a friend.

lonelybadger

Feb 22, 2013
Toronto
With Quick injured it looks like I will need a new goalie for a different league I'm in. H2H and already have holtby.

Should I go with lehner or bob or Mason?

Go Helle. Buffalo is still a bad tram and Columbus is still coached by torts plus they have a terrible first 14 game schedule.

tucker3434

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 7, 2007
Atlanta, GA
Just got Tavares for Malkin, making my 1-2 picks in a 10 person league Benn-Tavares. I'm pretty happy with that. The Malkin yearly injury worried me. But now that I've made this trade, it'll probably reverse onto Tavares.

forsbergavs32

Global Moderator
Jan 21, 2011
Fresno,CA
Was really hoping a deal would have gotten done for Lindholm by now. I may have to drop him soon if a deal doesn't get done.

So...I may be in the market for a dman if anyone is possibly interested in making a trade

Congo Jack

is a big fat mess.
Jun 28, 2011
Candy Apple Island
I'm trying to decide on my last forward pick in my fantasy league and I'm stuck trying to decide between Justin Williams, Paul Stastny and Kyle Turris. Which one should I go for?

UncleRisto

Not Great, Bob!
Jul 7, 2012
Finland
We're thinking of starting a Yahoo fantasy league with some friends and nobody's done it before. If I create the league, what should I take into account? Anything important? Looking for some newbie tips.

tigervixxxen

Optimism=Delusional
Jul 7, 2013
Denver
burgundy-review.com
We're thinking of starting a Yahoo fantasy league with some friends and nobody's done it before. If I create the league, what should I take into account? Anything important? Looking for some newbie tips.

What kind of league do you want, which stat categories do you want? If it's head to head 10-12 is good. Any more than that is too much. How many people in your league? 10-14 is ideal. How you want to do your goalies? Do you want to start one or two? Have minimum starts for the week? I like having two active goalie slots but a lot of people like it limited. I like SOG, I don't think that's a default stat. Do you want hits and PIMs or not? Yahoo is pretty user friendly so once you decide what you want it's pretty easy.

SaltySkywalker

Bushes of Love
Jul 15, 2016
Tatooine
So happy I grabbed Laine in both leagues. Surprised no one else had him higher on their lists. I also have Crosby in both leagues too...hoping he gets back soon. Seems like he's progressing fine. I know we're only 4-5 games into the season but man, I hhope Gaudreau picks it up for having drafted him 2nd in one league.

Cousin Eddie

You Serious Clark?
Nov 3, 2006
Both Grigorenko and Mikko available in my fantasy league. My worst forwards are Lehkonen, Perreault, Reinhart and Ehlers. Should I drop Lehkonen and Perreault for those two?

LieutenantDangle

Barry McKockner
Oct 28, 2014
'Merica
so in our huge league i added a couple players and now i can't get them into the lineup. they're glued to my bench. very frustrating. I've basically been playing with two empty spots since the adds

Tru

May 21, 2015
Colorado
Having a similar problem. I need to put an injured player on IR and replace him, but my roster is un-editable at this time.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad