2016-17 English League Cup and FA Cup

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL
It's good that you guys get to play for the FA cup. Like the consolation prize for not being competitive in any real competition for a decade and a half.

What a whiner you are. Your team is in for the consolation prize as well so it doesn't work that way bud (in regards to minimize an FA Cup win).

Any fan wants their team to win every trophy they can get. Right now your team is getting their ass kicked by a team of Ramsey, Mertesacker, Holding, Xhaka, Monreal, and Oezil who are all lead by a **** of a manager.

And your team went down to ten men. So hard to blame Arsenal when your diving team didn't show up today.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
I hope that Chelsea had a starting RWB lined up prior to this game. Moses has been inconsistent all season in the brain department.

Cory Trevor

Smokes, Let's go
Sep 23, 2009
Waltham
Chelsea must be shell shocked here, Kante being called out on his fouls with a yellow, Hazard not getting a FK every time he goes to ground etc.

They are not used to this.

Disgusting stuff by Moses throwing the armband on the ground..just classless

Solid stuff from you considering your giftwrapped goal was hilariously done by the official.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
More like horrible execution. Many players would do the same in that position. Sadly.

Sure many players would dive. But not when they have a yellow and haven't been touched. He tried to predict contact while he's on a yellow.

It's inexcusable thinking.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
More like horrible execution. Many players would do the same in that position. Sadly.

Yea a lot of players do it, most are actually contacted by the defender and aren't already on a yellow when they do it. It was horribly stupid.

Cory Trevor

Smokes, Let's go
Sep 23, 2009
Waltham
What a whiner you are. Your team is in for the consolation prize as well so it doesn't work that way bud (in regards to minimize an FA Cup win).

Any fan wants their team to win every trophy they can get. Right now your team is getting their ass kicked by a team of Ramsey, Mertesacker, Holding, Xhaka, Monreal, and Oezil who are all lead by a **** of a manager.

And your team went down to ten men. So hard to blame Arsenal when your diving team didn't show up today.

Yes. I agree again, your manager is also ****.

An FA cup win is marginal, would be nice, but not a priority. Like the Copa del Rey, it's not that important. If we come back and win, I'll be happy, but Chelsea have already done what they wanted to do this season. Next year will be a CL run.

Priorities.

Cory Trevor

Smokes, Let's go
Sep 23, 2009
Waltham

Have no reason to be:

nintchdbpict000323308626.jpg

KJS14

Jun 13, 2013

An FA cup win is marginal, would be nice, but not a priority. Like the Copa del Rey, it's not that important. If we come back and win, I'll be happy, but Chelsea have already done what they wanted to do this season. Next year will be a CL run.

Priorities.

You're acting like Arsenal prioritize the FA Cup any more than Chelsea when they both treat it the same. Heck, we're playing more reserves by choice than you.

Cassano

Aug 31, 2013
GTA
It's okay, I'd be salty too in your position. Being shutout by Mertesacker in 3 man defense. Diving all around.

Edit: Too soon.

Blender

Dec 2, 2009
COSTA!

Priorities.

Yea, I want to win this game and an FA Cup is a nice prize, but no winning team starts the season with the FA Cup as a priority.

S E P H

Cloud IX
Mar 5, 2010
Toruń, PL

Priorities.

:laugh:

But yet you're salty enough that you're losing a marginal trophy as you put it.

Being a double standard hypocrite doesn't help your case especially that your team just scored.

Oh and Ospina is in goal so still pathetic display from Chelsea.

E: Alright I'm done with this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad