2016-17 English League Cup and FA Cup

Prntscrn

Sep 29, 2011
Sweden
Yeah Mane has really impressed me since joining Liverpool. Pace for days, strength, good dribbler, seems to be able to find the right passes , shot(?) he got it all

Last edited:

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
I think Origi takes the job from Sturridge this season.

Also Mané is going to be crucial to a successful season -- he just brings such a different element to the table than all our other attackers.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
Was expecting to see a rotated lineup. Instead Klopp went with the not ****ing around lineup.

I like.

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
I think Origi takes the job from Sturridge this season.

Also Mané is going to be crucial to a successful season -- he just brings such a different element to the table than all our other attackers.

They really need another Mane. Not necessarily a starter version but someone with he skill set needs to be a bench option.

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Yeah, but any offensive threat as good as Mane would cost 35m and wouldn't want to be on the bench. Ojo's as good as we can get for a backup option.

I think the price we paid for Mane will definitely feel like it's worth it by the end of this season. Playing in a team that controls the ball he looks even better than as a counter attacker.

Burner Account

Feb 14, 2008
display

Savant

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 3, 2013
EFL Draw:

Nottingham Forest vs Arsenal
Leeds United vs Blackburn Rovers
Queens Park Rangers vs Sunderland
West Ham United vs Accrington Stanley
Southampton vs Crystal Palace
Swansea City vs Manchester City
Fulham vs Bristol City
Bournemouth vs Preston North End
Tottenham Hotspur vs Gillingham
Everton vs Norwich City
Derby County vs Liverpool
Northampton Town vs Manchester United
Brighton & Hove Albion vs Reading
Newcastle United vs Wolverhampton
Stoke City vs Hull City
Leicester City vs Chelsea

YNWA14

Onbreekbaar
Dec 29, 2010
Yeah I hope Ejaria gets some time. Nice for Grujic and Origi to get starts also. Even without Europe there should be a lot of fixtures for at least a while for everyone to get some good time on the field.

Also, Karius!

Live in the Now

Dec 17, 2005
LA
Currently at Sweden-Finland and not watching Chelsea. Why are we losing 2-1
Luiz on the first goal, Alonso on the second. Luiz was being lazy on the first, and on the second Alonso forgot there was a player on the wing to run past him when he closed down centrally.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad