Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v45) @TB | Sat, Oct 3 | 6pm ET/3pm PT | Estrada vs Archer

Status
Not open for further replies.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
Houston still could catch texas

if you're Houston or Texas do you start your ace in that tiebreaker(if there is one), or do you save them for game 1 if you win or the WC game if you lose?

I know it sounds dumb to not use them to get you into the playoffs, but you can only use them once in those 2 games(both of which are to get you into the playoffs), could wait until the last chance because if you use him in the tiebreaker they won't be on regular rest for games 1 or 2.

It made sense in my head

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS
Don't forget to celebrate the AL East title today boys. First time in over two decades!

So... not posting in a baseball game day thread on hockeysfuture makes you a bandwagoner, got it. I should just drop out of school now and join the 'true fans'. :laugh:
I believe what I was aiming for was "The 'casual fans' who only show up when the Blue Jays blow a game"

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
The key for Osuna is locating the high fastball. I think he located one out of about 6 or 7.

mikebel111*

Don't forget to celebrate the AL East title today boys. First time in over two decades!

So... not posting in a baseball game day thread on hockeysfuture makes you a bandwagoner, got it. I should just drop out of school now and join the 'true fans'. :laugh:

The application is on the table in front of you

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I believe what I was aiming for was "The 'casual fans' who only show up when the Blue Jays blow a game"

the type of people who only post when they have something negative to say.

no posts when we win, lots of posts when we lose makes someone a complainer.

Divine

Dec 18, 2010

They could be die hard fans as well. I'd say most people want a place to vent when things go bad rather than a place to celebrate when things go well. When you win, there's usually not as much to say - so most people don't feel the need to log on and post unless they're frustrated.

Let's calm down with the bangwagoners talk every time the Jays lose, it's getting ridiculous. I don't think it's possible to be a bandwagoner while supporting a local team...

Last edited:

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
nope the Nats don't get drunk tonight celebrating. They got a completely non important game to play tomorrow :sarcasm:

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
It's Osuna's 2nd blown save of the season...c'mon.

Yeah, but that's misleading. Considering a lot of the time Osuna's been coming in lately weren't 1-run situations - didn't he allow a solo HR three games in a row recently?

The Nemesis

Semper Tyrannus
Apr 11, 2005
Langley, BC
Too bad for Scherzer that his team is a burning dumpster in the middle of a wrecked train with its shipment of gongs spilled everywhere.

Trouba95*

I like Osuna, but I think Cecil/Lowe should be given an opportunity since they're hot and Osuna has been kind of hit hard a bit recently. We'll see.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad