Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v45) @TB | Sat, Oct 3 | 6pm ET/3pm PT | Estrada vs Archer

Status
Not open for further replies.

KarmaPolice

Snack enthusiast
Oct 5, 2007
In Limbo
Yup, Texas is probably it. I doubt the Twinkies will care about tomorrow's game.

Even if they do, they've been completely useless for any help lately.

Doesn't matter. Wasn't going to be a cakewalk to the World Series, anyway, whether the Jays finish with the best record or not.

Daisy Jane

everything is gonna be okay!
Jul 2, 2009
Yup, Texas is probably it. I doubt the Twinkies will care about tomorrow's game.

that is fine.
I known that Arlington hasn't been kind to us (and we had that pitcher we couldn't hit twice) - but ... i think most of their pitchers are the kind we hit hard off off, (I want to say right handed?)

mikebel111*

Did someone say to make Cecil closer
Did you people how bad he was in the start of season

Boy am I glad the fans dont manage this trwm

Rayban*

Apr 21, 2013
Ottawa
Send your resume to Rogers. You should be the manager...

nah man im clearly not qualified. You need to understand the intricacies if how it's important to get drunk and throw ball games when you're already going to get a 3 day break next week and you already celebrated after clinching a playoff spot. I'm sure the Jays could explain why it's so important but nobody would be able to comprehend it so they wont.

Donaldson's 4th year in a row winning a division and 0 rings. Getting drunk is important.

mikeyz

Dec 3, 2013
How dare they celebrate something they've worked all year to achieve. Give me a ****ing break, blown saves happen.

The job wasn't finished. That's the point.

Now, as opposed to facing the winner of the WC game where they would only face their ace once, they are likely going to have to play Texas now and go up against 2 guys they have struggled against this season in Hamels and Gallardo and are going to have to face those 2 pitchers 3 times total if it goes 5 games.

They just made things ALOT harder for themselves for not playing their starters in 1 of those final 2 games in Baltimore.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
If only there were a way that you didn't have to see their posts.

that would be nice. Unfortunately under the current not seeing their posts system, you still see their posts when people quote them. Which is almost always.

So like I said in a previous thread, an ingore list quote should show up as "this quote is by someone you're ignoring" instead of actually showing the post because it completely defeats the purpose.

TF97

Jul 4, 2010
Halifax, NS

Don't be silly. They didn't even know the Blue Jays existed in April... or last month... or last week :laugh:

Fantomas

Aug 7, 2012
nah man im clearly not qualified. You need to understand the intricacies if how it's important to get drunk throw ball games when you're already going to get a 3 day break next week and you already celebrated after clinching a playoff spot. I'm sure the Jays could explain why it's so important but nobody would be able to comprehend it so they wont.

I'm not crazy about the celebration either, although taking those two games off makes some sense once one considers the Baltimore weather.

HockeyAndWings

Dec 18, 2006
Our relievers are incompetent, cant seem to get things done when needed. I honestly think we need to replace all of our relievers next season, and dont want to see any of our relievers in the postseason. :help:

Divine

Dec 18, 2010
Don't forget to celebrate the AL East title today boys. First time in over two decades!

*Cue the arrival of the bandwagoners who haven't been posting all game*

So... not posting in a baseball game day thread on hockeysfuture makes you a bandwagoner, got it. I should just drop out of school now and join the 'true fans'. :laugh:

Discoverer

Apr 11, 2012

I don't think pitching in the 9th inning was what caused him to lose velocity and stop throwing strikes. The fact that it happened while he was closer was purely coincidental.

mikebel111*

I missed the Towers comment
What stupid thing did Zaun say now?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad