Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v43) Next: @ Bal| Mon, Sept 28| 7pm ET/4pm PT| Estrada vs Tillman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trouba95*

Yay! **** you Yankees and Michael Kay. Love hearing the despair in his voice.

Rysto

Oct 3, 2009
The badlands
Fair enough, I suppose. That is, if you assume that the best pitcher to win the wild card game is the same one that they might want to use twice against the Jays.

I guess the Astros have the pitching to not care to much, but don't they have a pile of lefty starters? Yes please.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
I hope the Yanks win tomorrow, or lose before our game is over. If we win 1st, and then they lose we won't celebrate properly on the field after clinching.

rojac

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Apr 5, 2007
Waterloo, ON
Yanks lose.

Tanaka for the Yanks and Keuchel for the Astros? Fairly safe assumption they want to use those guys twice.

I haven't looked at the relative performances of various pitchers against other teams. All I was saying that it was no guarantee that the two things are the same.

Frankly, if the Jays can't beat the best the other team can throw at them, they don't deserve to win the series.

Trouba95*

Man, I really want the Cubbies/Pirates to win the NL. Love their teams and fans.

Trouba95*

Have Jays talk/Cubbies game on simultaneously and Dave from Vancouver delivers again! Lol

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad