Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v43) Next: @ Bal| Mon, Sept 28| 7pm ET/4pm PT| Estrada vs Tillman

Status
Not open for further replies.

Acoustic

Sep 29, 2014
I guarantee you guys if that play is reversed team-wise, you'd say he was out. Was too close and the replay simply wasn't conclusive. They won though and the ump had a terrible zone against the Jays so I assume he'd call Pillar out regardless.

theaub

34-38-61-10-13-15
Nov 21, 2008
Toronto
I thought he might have got him from the one angle that was the aerial view from the first base side, so I would be fine with inconclusive

But saying they definitely tagged him seems a bit iffy to me

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
Well, they may simply believe that the replay not conclusively showing the call to be wrong is the same as it confirming it to be right.

No big deal in my mind.

Yeah, well then tweet out that it was inconclusive then....whatever hardly matters now.

Muston Atthews

Bunch of Bangerz
Jul 2, 2009
Toronto, Ontario
I guarantee you guys if that play is reversed team-wise, you'd say he was out. Was too close and the replay simply wasn't conclusive. They won though and the ump had a terrible zone against the Jays so I assume he'd call Pillar out regardless.

I think you're playing contrarian like usual to rile up an argument :) I'll go back to my circle though !

Trouba95*

We scored right in the nick of time against a good reliever in O'Day! This team has character man.

Koonta

The Boss Wears White
Jan 1, 2012
Thunder Road
The other Sportsnet channel for me is showing highlights of the Stanley Cup Playoffs....nice if you could show the Yankees game...okay now they switch.

Woodman19

Jun 14, 2008
Its at the point where even if they come back we have nothing to really sweat. It would just be nice though to get it done formally and aim for KC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad