Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v33) Next: @ BOS| Tue, Sept 8| 7pm ET/4pm PT | Dickey vs Owens

Status
Not open for further replies.

mikebel111*

yes he's been unlucky, but am I saying anything wrong? Sandoval was playing the line...all I'm saying is if Sandoval was playing where he usually does that is a perfect DP ball. Tulo with all his bad luck...lucked out with that hit.
Thats fine. But thats baseball. Thank goodness for that triple by Josh

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
exactly, Tulo with all his bad luck, lucked out with that hit, it's called baseball, you get some hits you shouldn't, and don't get some hits you should. But you don't criticize someone for it. It happens.

Canada4Gold

Dec 22, 2010
This thread should probably be closed though. past 1000, and games been over for an hour now.

mikebel111*

Guys I am not saying Josh isnt. I just dont say it about Josh because Josh being clutch is a routine about him now. Its what you expect

But still Tulo came through at a huge time. Both had clutch hits

Stats01

Jul 12, 2009
Toronto
Guys I am not saying Josh isnt. I just dont say it about Josh because Josh being clutch is a routine about him now. Its what you expect

But still Tulo came through at a huge time. Both had clutch hits

Tulo came through tonight :) But I'm going to need to see more to say he's been clutch so far. It's all good, the guy is a great ball player and I'm confident he'll start hitting with more consistency. Came up with a massive hit and I mean massive. We had to win the game and he came through.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad