Blue Jays GDT: (2015 v33) Next: @ BOS| Tue, Sept 8| 7pm ET/4pm PT | Dickey vs Owens

Status
Not open for further replies.

SDig14

Feb 19, 2010
Edmonton, AB
I just want him to use the entire baseball field. When he does, that average will get closer to his career near .300 batting average. I really believe this.

Ya, doesn't seem like he's seeing it well, so ideally yes he would use the whole field to get out of it.

Tough to say what gets him out of it, bit I'm confident the hits will come. And in bunches.

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
Also, thank the Red Sox for having Panda at 3rd. Even covering the runner, a fielder like Donaldson has that Tulo grounder and it becomes a GIDP pretty easily.

The Winter Soldier

Apr 4, 2011
Ya, doesn't seem like he's seeing it well, so ideally yes he would use the whole field to get out of it.

Tough to say what gets him out of it, bit I'm confident the hits will come. And in bunches.

His career numbers are just too good. I can't see going to the Rogers center is going to hurt his stats. His defence is terrific, I don't focus as much on his hitting as some due to this. I appreciate good defence from a baseball perspective. He will hit. He doesn't have to focus on hitting homers in this line up. So once he starts using the entire field, I can certainly see his average going up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad