OT: 2015 Redskins Part VI: Yes, we like that. Heard you the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ovechkin

Sep 14, 2005
Losing at home to Matt Cassel should cost some people their jobs. That's proof positive that you're a terrible coach and a backup caliber quarterback.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
They should do the red sea defense, let them score and see if they can tie it up. Stop salting the clock.

They didn't red sea it, but they have a chance with 2 TO's left and a little over a minute.

Gruden should put Jackson back on the kick return to try and make up for his dumb **** play.

EroCaps

Aug 24, 2003
Virginia
They let him score. :laugh:

What a pathetic performance by the offense tonight. O-line, WR, TE. Kirk was subpar, not terrible. Jones was the only decent player.

One of the worst officiated games I've ever seen.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Welp. This loss is 100% on Gruden and the offense. 3 turnovers and Gruden decided to play 3 yards and a cloud of dust all night. Truly awful play-calling. Kirk looked like a scared rookie. Total no show after a week of tough talk.

Lol come on. Players didn't execute when it mattered. Call the loss 100% on anyone is silly.

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions

What a pathetic performance by the offense tonight. O-line, WR, TE. Kirk was subpar, not terrible. Jones was the only decent player.

Kirk was pretty awful. He looked like a scared rookie. The play calling didn't help him much.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Maybe one of the worst plays in Skins history. That situation, in first place, against the Cowboys, at the end of the game....asinine.

I want him released. **** the guy. Loafs all off season, immediately gets a conditioning type injury in the first game, loses the game in a big situation. Is a huge diva. He's pure baggage.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Gonna get close....and get our hearts ripped out again

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train

Been talkin to a Cowboys fan all game and we've both decided the officiating has been poop tier as well. Just terrible.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
lost 4 seconds. gotta know you're going to call timeout there after the run.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad