OT: 2015 Redskins Part VI: Yes, we like that. Heard you the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

mrwarden

Nothing Witty
Jan 31, 2007
Austin, TX
Well, I thought 7-9 and no playoffs. Maybe Gluey can churn out a 10-6 year from this fetid franchise at some point in his tenure.

Gruden just doesn't cut it. Everything about him screams mediocre. Crony hire.

A whole lot of LOSER on this squad.

Go Caps.

This is the only thing we have ever agreed on.

troyerlaw

Life is party again
Dec 13, 2010
Los Angeles
I hate desean jackson so much. Dustin hopkins too. No reason to lose that game. We absolutely gave it away.

The desean jackson play was so incredibly galling. Especially after the replays on previous plays showing him leaping around and complaining about not getting thrown to. And then he decides to go schoolyard, and makes one of the dumbest, most selfish return attempts i've ever seen. I would cut that guy

Bananas

Sponsor
Mar 26, 2007
I actually kind of got a kick out of that Hunter S. Thompson style, "No, no...learn to enjoy losing."

These teams all deserve their sub .500 records and it'll make for a hilarious end to the year. This is poor football at it's absolute finest...

Sep 19, 2008
I've got a lot of complaints about the officiating but we also didn't execute. I said all week you have to play hungry m first play Cousins gets sacked. That set the tone for much of the game m the redskins never had that initiative to take command and separate themselves. The officials called sketchy and controversial penalties but the main blame is the team. They were not prepared. They let the Cowboys drive down with thirty seconds to go. And DeSean did fumble that bell. Blame him for reversing all that yardage. Most indicating criticism of the day.

Beef Invictus

Revolutionary Positivity
Dec 21, 2009
Armored Train
Gruden gets some credit as well. The team is playing for him. I expect the team to improve and compete for a legit division/playoff berth next year under both McClou and Gruden.

I wonder what Gruden's ceiling as a coach is though

The road record is extremely, extremely alarming.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad