OT: 2015 Redskins Part VI: Yes, we like that. Heard you the first time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
CSN.com

"Larry Michael picks Redskins to beat Patriots."

OcZSfG1.png

http://www.csnmidatlantic.com/redsk...ng-larry-michael-picks-redskins-beat-patriots

:cheer:

Sep 19, 2008
Patriots 35 Redskins 24

Remember that the Patriots have scored 30+ in every game this year save for the Steelers game. Today should be no different. If you want to talk about a problem on the Patriots it's that secondary. Offensively they're solid.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Patriots 35 Redskins 24

Remember that the Patriots have scored 30+ in every game this year save for the Steelers game. Today should be no different. If you want to talk about a problem on the Patriots it's that secondary. Offensively they're solid.

I'm taking the Skins to cover in my pool. They have not been kind to me this year, and neither have the Ravens. I should learn by now, but HOMERISM.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
If the Skins cannot get pressure on Brady with just the line they will be in big trouble. Especially with NE's O-line patched together with duck tape and twine.

Capsman

Nov 21, 2008
Barry is every bit as bad as Haslett. He has more talent on defense than Haslett had, but arguably has improved the pass defense a little bit. The run defense though is inexcusable with the horses he has up front. I fully expect NE to score a TD on every possession until it's a blowout and their starters are out.

Jacoby4HOF66

Pull my finger
Mar 13, 2009
Barry is every bit as bad as Haslett. He has more talent on defense than Haslett had, but arguably has improved the pass defense a little bit. The run defense though is inexcusable with the horses he has up front. I fully expect NE to score a TD on every possession until it's a blowout and their starters are out.

More talent, but how much has that talent played this year on defense? You conveniently left that out of your analysis.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad