News Article: 2015 outdoor game: Sharks "expected" to host game in 14-15 (news update in post #90)

Status
Not open for further replies.

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
So anyone know if STH's for Levi's (like myself), get dibs on tickets to the stadium series? Or is 1st come first serve on ticket disaster? I'm in 409 so upper deck.

Just curious?

Chairman Mallard

Mar 9, 2007
Santa Rosa
So anyone know if STH's for Levi's (like myself), get dibs on tickets to the stadium series? Or is 1st come first serve on ticket disaster? I'm in 409 so upper deck.

Just curious?

I don 't think there are any official details as the game hasn't even officially been announced yet other than the TM mistake, but I would figure that both Sharks STH and 49ers STH will have presales prior to the general public, considering the large capacity the stadium has.

LadyStanley

Sep 22, 2004
Sin City
My guess:

Sharks STH -- guaranteed
NHL comps/promos -- guaranteed
Sharks STH, extra tickets -- pool of tickets
Kings STH -- pool of tickets
49ers STH -- presale

go4hockey

Oct 14, 2007
Alta Loma CA

Just curious?

If they do it like the other outdoor games like the La/Ana one Shark STH will get a presale then a week later Kings STH will get a presale but be prepared for very high ticket prices. They were so high for the game last year that I skipped the game all together and I'm a Kings STH. Good luck with your tickets all.

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
If they do it like the other outdoor games like the La/Ana one Shark STH will get a presale then a week later Kings STH will get a presale but be prepared for very high ticket prices. They were so high for the game last year that I skipped the game all together and I'm a Kings STH. Good luck with your tickets all.

Oh I know it will be astronomical!!

I co-own the Niner tickets with the Mom's. Face value alone on those are close to 120.00! I said if you need to make a profit you have to sell them for 200 or more!

And that's for upper deck row 8. (that's crazy!)

I figured Niner STH's would be last on the list.

I still prefer this at ATT but hey NHL is all about the cash grab. :shakehead

Leidi J

Jan 28, 2012
Columbus, Ohio
I think that it is part of the Levi's stadium SBL (Seat Buyers License) agreement that those that purchased those SBLs will get first dibs on their seat for all non-49er football events as well. It came up when the whole Raiders playing in Levi's stuff came up because it's a part of the contract that those people payed $10,000+ for and how they would work around that etc etc.

So the people that purchased those seats will get them for the outdoor game as well if they want them I believe. I think this is different than just season tickets though, so season ticket holders might have to wait until after Sharks season ticket holders.

Iron Chef

Sep 24, 2011
Regardless of where when or how much this game is going to be...someone here has to help me get tickets...please.....:naughty:

HOOCH2173

That HOOCH is Crazy!
Nov 24, 2009
Lake Forest
I think that it is part of the Levi's stadium SBL (Seat Buyers License) agreement that those that purchased those SBLs will get first dibs on their seat for all non-49er football events as well. It came up when the whole Raiders playing in Levi's stuff came up because it's a part of the contract that those people payed $10,000+ for and how they would work around that etc etc.

So the people that purchased those seats will get them for the outdoor game as well if they want them I believe. I think this is different than just season tickets though, so season ticket holders might have to wait until after Sharks season ticket holders.

We were able to get a pretty lower SBL since my GPA was a STH older in the olden days before Candlestick. He passed last year so he never got to see Levi's fully complete. But thanks to him is why we have 2 seats at the new place.

Either way I will be fooled and give the NHL my money. I refuse to give the Kings any money though. However I know that's a catch 22 should their be an outdoor game in Nor Cal.

Iron Chef

Sep 24, 2011
RT @NHL: Outdoor hockey in Cali was so nice, why don't we do it twice?

CC: 2015 @CoorsLight NHL #StadiumSeries.

Coors Light ‏@CoorsLight 40s
The @SanJoseSharks will make franchise history at the #StadiumSeries vs. the @LAKings, we'll cheers to that. pic.twitter.com/rLlY2LGgrR

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad