2015 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs General Discussion Thread

Rodzilla

Aug 31, 2010
Canada
So if Michalek and Puempel are ready, do we see Neil in the line up or keep rolling with what worked?

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
I honestly have a feeling we will finish 3rd in the Atlantic. I think the Wings are resting Datsyuk and Zetterberg. Add to the fact that Howard has been swiss cheese lately, i wouldn't be surprised if they lose that game.

ColinM

Dec 14, 2004
Halifax
I honestly have a feeling we will finish 3rd in the Atlantic. I think the Wings are resting Datsyuk and Zetterberg. Add to the fact that Howard has been swiss cheese lately, i wouldn't be surprised if they lose that game.

Odds are they are playing Tampa or Montreal regardless of whether they win or lose. I guess it makes sense for them to rest their key players.

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
Leafs fan here, congratulations all, really happy they made it! Never thought I'd be cheering for the Sens but it's hard not to fall in love with a group of guys that play so hard and are so much fun to watch!

Whoever you play in the first round better be ready, team's coming in so hot they'll be really dangerous.

Go Sens!

Can you please have a chat with my leaf fan friends? They a4e definitely not on board..... yet?!?

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
So I bought a white heritage replica jersey a month ago, and now I see an authentique black heritage jersey online for a great price so I just bought that and it was a pure impulse buy because of our playoff berth. I don't know who to get on the authentique and who to get on the replica now though. I know one of them is going to be Stone for sure and I think I want a Stone authentique, and I'll just leave the white heritage blank for now and get it customized later. I'd love to get Hammond too but he never wore a white heritage jersey, first world problems I know.

pm88

Mar 19, 2014
everywhere
Is anyone else worries about the amount of days we have off before the playoffs start?

I'm just having flashbacks to our Cup run back in 2007. Do you guys remember how we basically ripped through the East and finished 3 playoff series in 15 games? I just remember us having to wait a while for the Anaheim/Detroit series to finish and it seemed to affect our mojo a little bit. The first couple of games they struggled to get the kinks out of their legs and by the time they got warmed up again it was too late.

We're on such a huge rush right now that I hope a long break doesn't dull it a little bit that's all

PeterSidorkiewicz

HFWF Tourney Undisputed Champion
Apr 30, 2004
Lansing, MI
Is anyone else worries about the amount of days we have off before the playoffs start?

I'm just having flashbacks to our Cup run back in 2007. Do you guys remember how we basically ripped through the East and finished 3 playoff series in 15 games? I just remember us having to wait a while for the Anaheim/Detroit series to finish and it seemed to affect our mojo a little bit. The first couple of games they struggled to get the kinks out of their legs and by the time they got warmed up again it was too late.

We're on such a huge rush right now that I hope a long break doesn't dull it a little bit that's all

It actually crossed my mind too, but I think the rest will be good.

Tragedy

Jan 10, 2013
Regina, SK

Every team has to deal with it though

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad