2015 NHL Stanley Cup Playoffs General Discussion Thread

Othello*

Neil in for Smith Pls. Also bring on the reinforcements Michalek + Puemple/Prince

JB52

Apr 6, 2012
Quebec City
So tonight we have to cheer for a Detroit win
or a Toronto win and a Tampa Bay win.

No, no, it's not like if I think we have much better chances against Montreal...

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Stating the obvious here...but a very unpopular elephant-in-the-room...IMO Ryan needs to sit for the 1st few games while he recovers. Bring up Prince / Robinson ...or play Neil. It's not fair to the team overall to have Ryan like an albatross around their neck.

RedWhiteBlackGold

Veteran User
Feb 22, 2007
Charlottetown, PE
Stating the obvious here...but a very unpopular elephant-in-the-room...IMO Ryan needs to sit for the 1st few games while he recovers. Bring up Prince / Robinson ...or play Neil.

Nah don't change anything. Despite Ryan being in a slump, he's still throwing the body. Don't see Prince/Robinson doing much better.

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
Stating the obvious here...but a very unpopular elephant-in-the-room...IMO Ryan needs to sit for the 1st few games while he recovers. Bring up Prince / Robinson ...or play Neil. It's not fair to the team overall to have Ryan like an albatross around their neck.

Ryan played well today, why would he sit?

Othello*

MacArther Turris Stone
Michalek Zibanajad Ryan
Hoffman Legwand Chiasson
Condra Pageau Lazar
Switch Chiasson with Neil/Puemple if he ***** the bed

chipsens

Post and in...
Jan 9, 2013
Ryan played well today, why would he sit?

RYan hasn't scored in bleems, and has slowed down so he's not able to keep up. At least that's how he looks in my parallel universe...IMO he looked like s**t today. And NO, I still haven't gotten over his too many men penalty from off the bench in the 3rd period vs Leafs.

We are gonna need lots of speed vs either Smurfs or Stamkos....Ryan has 0 foot speed right now.

Last edited:

Erik Alfredsson

Beast Mode Cowboy!
Jan 14, 2012
RYan hasn't scored in bleems, and has slowed down so he's not able to keep up. At least that's how he looks in my parallel universe...IMO he looked like s**t today. And NO, I still haven't gotten over his too many men penalty from off the bench in the 3rd period vs Leafs.

Then you clearly have an agenda, he played well, was physical and created some chances.

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
So... when Condra misses his next breakaway opportunity, we can't really call him stone hands anymore.... what do we call him now? Rock hands?

NyQuil

Big F$&*in Q
Jan 5, 2005
Ottawa, ON
I wouldn't change anything to start, unless Michalek is ready to come back.

Then you adjust based on what happens.

Against the Rangers, we went with a tougher line-up after the Brian Boyle shenanigans.

Don't fix what 'aint broke, but when something's broke, don't wait to fix it.

As for Ryan, he can still play a role on our PP, as inept as it is.

Super Cake

Jun 24, 2013
Cody Ceci @Cecer_83 · 2h 2 hours ago
What a wild ride it's been these last couple months. Couldn't be more excited to get my first taste of NHL playoff hockey!!

Erik Karlsson @ErikKarlsson65 · 2h 2 hours ago
Coming In HOT. Extremely proud of everyone. What a run.!!!! #sensarmy #NHLPlayoffs

Andrew Hammond @andrewhammond30 · 2h 2 hours ago
What an unbelievable run! Can't wait to get the chase started! @MStoner61 deserves either the Calder or a statue. #maybeboth

Marc Methot @MarcMethot3 · 2h 2 hours ago
Overwhelmed with excitement. Couldn't be more proud of the boys and pumped for the post season! Let's get it baby

Curtis Lazar @CurtisLazar95 · 2h 2 hours ago
What a run! Thank you Sens Army for all the support, Can't wait to get the playoffs underway! Oh, and grow out my beard.. #PlayoffBound #

cheeeko

Sep 20, 2012
Halifax, NS
Leafs fan here, congratulations all, really happy they made it! Never thought I'd be cheering for the Sens but it's hard not to fall in love with a group of guys that play so hard and are so much fun to watch!

Whoever you play in the first round better be ready, team's coming in so hot they'll be really dangerous.

Go Sens!

Hutz

Sep 7, 2007
Then you clearly have an agenda, he played well, was physical and created some chances.

Yeah. He looked fine, i agree. Not 7.5 mil fine, he's fighting the puck, but he made some good plays. He definitely has another level, not sure what's up, but no reason to pile on.

Im definitely glad someone's using one of the greatest moments in team history to bash one of its top players.

Keep on trollin' i guess

jason2020

Sep 24, 2014

There is no way you sit Ryan.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad