GDT: 2015 NHL Entry Draft - Part II

meefer

Jun 9, 2015
Bangkok
Totality

Regardless of your bias, the one thing I've determined is that the new management is sticking true to their guns: talent!

I won't bore you with the details, but each select possesses: speed, touch and desire. Yes, common assessments, but save 1, Hunter and crew are looking at home runs. 2 out of 10? I'm all for it.

Apologies, this comment was better placed elsewhere http://hfboards.mandatory.com/showthread.php?t=1918471

Last edited:

Apotheosis

Mar 27, 2014
Toronto, Ontario
What I'm most happy about is that McDermott and Marner are both Leafs fans. That kind of pride in the team will bleed across the sweater when they're with the actual team.

Rayzorexe

Meh..
Dec 29, 2009
Toronto, ON
What I'm most happy about is that McDermott and Marner are both Leafs fans. That kind of pride in the team will bleed across the sweater when they're with the actual team.

Marner and McDermott sound like casual Leafs fan when you look at their Draft Profile. On the other hand, McDavid and Strome were big time Leafs fan.

rdawg1234

Jul 2, 2012
Marner and McDermott sound like casual Leafs fan when you look at their Draft Profile. On the other hand, McDavid and Strome were big time Leafs fan.

I dont know about strome but McDavid never sounded that einthusiastic about coming here, he was more of a whatever happens happens kind of guy.

Marner has always adamantly talked about wanting to be a maple leaf, this guy bleeds blue and white

kilgore111

Jul 12, 2010
What Would You Have Done?

If this post is over done no prob feel free to delete:

My Question, you are starting Draft Day with what the Leafs had. Would you have done what the Leafs did? If not what would you (within reality) have done?

I will start off.

Pick 4: Pray Marner is available, he was, no-brainer we get Marner
Pick 24: Take Merkley (Harkins is IMO a sleeper but do not pass on Merkely)

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad