Speculation: 2015 NHL Deadline Rumor Thread III

Status
Not open for further replies.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
I know it's that time of year, we try to use as much discretion as possible, but we can't have everyone with a twitter account posted as rumor sources. Just keep that in mind when you're posting, if you don't know who the guy is, chances are there's a reason why.

Stizzle

Feb 3, 2012
Lindsey Smith ‏@SuperSquints 16m16 minutes ago

Spoke too soon. Sounds like Alt is sick tonight. But no word on if his illness coincides with any trade negotiations.

Coffe

Sponsor
Nov 17, 2010
Stockholm
Lindsey Smith ‏@SuperSquints 16m16 minutes ago

Spoke too soon. Sounds like Alt is sick tonight. But no word on if his illness coincides with any trade negotiations.

Hahaha, classic modern journalism. Why settle with the reasonable explanation when you can go for click bait sensationalism. :laugh:

OriginJM

matt stromes skating coach
Feb 4, 2010
Now that you mention it, that went right over my head. Guess I'm too used to click bait I miss when it's used as a joke. I'll hang my head in shame.

i was gonna quote you and rip them too but then my dinner was ready so i didnt. dont feel bad. :laugh:

achdumeingute

Jun 28, 2011
NorCal
I wouldn't mind flipping Streit+Coburn+Grossmann for picks/prospects and acquiring Yandle for Schenn+.

Move forward with the following:

Yandle-Morin
Ghost-Sanheim
Hagg-Del Zotto

Edit: ****ing McDonald.
Schultz too.

We can't rush the young guys though.

healthyscratch

Jun 19, 2007
Philly
At the pace they're going there might not be any deals left to be made on Monday, could be a snooze fest.

Vermette close to going to Chicago as well.

GKJ

Global Moderator
Feb 27, 2002
More Chicago than Boston. Vermette looks to be headed to the Blackhawks, which I think will cost them their 1st round pick

whitstifier

Honor Black Excellence in Hockey
Mar 19, 2013
I wonder if Hextall would still consider trading Coburn if the Flyers continue to win. Even with Coburn, the Flyers are not a SC caliber team. Pick up a good haul in this great sellers' market, roll with Streit, Schultz, Schenn, MDZ, MacD, Colalololol, Gross(if healthy).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad