2015 MLB Regular Season Thread Part XIII: Season Finale

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Correa stole second, Springer scored, Correa to third on wild pitch by Hudson.

Tied in Zona.

Really want HOU to win, they deserve a home WC game. Yankees mailed it in this past week.

Oct 18, 2011
If not for 2002 (and you could argue that he was lucky to win that year because of Baker's own incompetence)....he would have been gone a long time ago IMO.
he has got to go, the new gm should be allowed to hire his own guy, and not deal with this dudes clown show.

just so everyone knows, twice this week richards was still pitching well and scioscia pulled him for pitch count, instead of letting him atleast start the next inning. this was a major reason why they lost to a game started by barry ****ing zito, and with a completely depleted pen he did it again.

it's just frustrating to watch, you got your best pitcher out there with your season on the line..and you put your faith in cam bedrosian and cesar ramos :help:

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
Imagine how the Angels are feeling if Josh Hamilton gets to go to the playoffs, and the Angels don't. I don't know how much Moreno is paying Hamilton, but the fact they treated him like trash makes me really want to root for Texas.

Marc the Habs Fan

Nov 30, 2002
Longueuil
Imagine how the Angels are feeling if Josh Hamilton gets to go to the playoffs, and the Angels don't. I don't know how much Moreno is paying Hamilton, but the fact they treated him like trash makes me really want to root for Texas.

15,543,742 this season.

24.01 M in 2016 and 2017. :laugh:

It's great to see Hamels on a contender. Dude is still a legit ace.

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
Correa stole second, Springer scored, Correa to third on wild pitch by Hudson.

Tied in Zona.

Really want HOU to win, they deserve a home WC game. Yankees mailed it in this past week.

Plus a home game for Houston is always a bonus vs a road game

A lot of my Ranger fans were worried about Hamilton, but I think he def deserves some credit getting Texas to where they are. When he's been healthy he has had some games where he's been able to push an inning and help on the board. Even though I don't care about the Rangers, I'm glad he's doing well enough.

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey
15,543,742 this season.

24.01 M in 2016 and 2017. :laugh:

It's great to see Hamels on a contender. Dude is still a legit ace.

Damn that's a lot of money to pay for a guy to play against you! Texas basically got a free player whether he's washed up or not. :laugh:

Now I'm really hoping for some decent seasons from Hamilton just for ha ha's.

A lot of my Ranger fans were worried about Hamilton, but I think he def deserves some credit getting Texas to where they are. When he's been healthy he has had some games where he's been able to push an inning and help on the board. Even though I don't care about the Rangers, I'm glad he's doing well enough.

His numbers don't blow you out of the water, but I think he can still contribute. Who knows, maybe if he actually comes back in shape and healthy next year, he'll return to form. Texas has him for almost nothing.

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
Damn that's a lot of money to pay for a guy to play against you! Texas basically got a free player whether he's washed up or not. :laugh:

Now I'm really hoping for some decent seasons from Hamilton just for ha ha's.

His numbers don't blow you out of the water, but I think he can still contribute. Who knows, maybe if he actually comes back in shape and healthy next year, he'll return to form. Texas has him for almost nothing.

Yeah, my friends and I always agreed he'd never live up to even close to that Angels contract. Not just dealing with the issues off the field but he was already breaking down. He is what he is and for what the Rangers are paying him, he's doing what he can when he can.

Devilsgrl35

Feb 15, 2009
New York
What an awesome season for Texas. They got Hamels for next year and beyond and he ended up pitching them to the division.

ucanthanzalthetruth

#CatsAreCooked
Jul 13, 2013
Ichiro looked like a serviceable pitcher, problem is his bat has gotten really slow, I'm not sure if he can get 65 next year.

KaylaJ

i bent my wookie
Mar 12, 2009
hell
True. But Houston may have had a better run down the stretch with Keuchel-Hamels-McHugh.

Yup. I mean they weren't trying to get him to be a wealthy looking team, they really needed the help.

But whatever, time will tell how that works out. I'll be busy being happy my team actually made the playoffs! It's been a long time and you never know beyond this.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad