OT: 2015 Hockey East Playoffs

PlayoffBeard365

Apr 11, 2014
Cape Cod, MA
I'm going to the UVM vs BC game 2 on Saturday. Can't wait!!! I grew up in MA and I am a fan of BC in general but my most memorable college hockey experience was when I lived in VT (8 years) and UVM played Colorado College in the NCAA Semi Finals. Timmy T and Martin St Louis led the team and electrified the great state of Vermont even though they lost in OT. And made me a fan of all three for life.

BC is in the mix every year. GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

Last edited:

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
I will be at Game 2 of BU vs Merrimack tomorrow - that game will be on NESN and TSN2 in Canada starting at 4 PM

BergyDGD

Rock Chalk Jayhawk
Jun 25, 2007
City of Champions,MA
3 of the home teams won tonight with the exception of Providence who lost in OT to UNH.

Just pathetic for PC, getting a too many men on the ice penalty with 2 mins left that led to the game tying goal. Then Mr. All-World greatest college goalie ever Jon Gillies gives up a ****ing softy. These kids have a solid chance at pissing away a tourney bid that looked like a lock a week ago.

Bad Hat Harry

Michael Scarn
Sep 27, 2010
Boston, MA
Just pathetic for PC, getting a too many men on the ice penalty with 2 mins left that led to the game tying goal. Then Mr. All-World greatest college goalie ever Jon Gillies gives up a ****ing softy. These kids have a solid chance at pissing away a tourney bid that looked like a lock a week ago.

UNH is playing for its life... without a Hockey East championship there's no way they make it in

Fenway

HF Bookie and Bruins Historian
Sponsor
Sep 26, 2007
Cambridge, MA
Notre Dame, Providence and Vermont all force a final game tomorrow.

BU advances to Garden with a 5-0 win over Merrimack.

KrejciMVP

Jun 30, 2011
Tampa, Florida
I'm going to the UVM vs BC game 2 on Saturday. Can't wait!!! I grew up in MA and I am a fan of BC in general but my most memorable college hockey experience was when I lived in VT (8 years) and UVM played Colorado College in the NCAA Semi Finals. Martin St Louis lead the team and electrified the great state of Vermont even though they lost in OT. And made me a fan for life.

BC is in the mix every year. GO CATAMOUNTS!!!

Cats win! GO UVM!

PlayoffBeard365

Apr 11, 2014
Cape Cod, MA
HUGE win for UVM tonight. Knocking off BC. WOW! First time ever beating them in a playoff game was last night, tonight another win to take the series and head to the Semis. Great goaltending and perseverance by the Cats!!! Wooohoooo!!

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad