2015-2016 News Around The NHL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dread Clawz

LAWSonic Boom
Nov 25, 2006
Pennsylvania
Since when did Dreger speculations weigh more than Cifu's, Viola's and the whole organization words ?

:shakehead

Sorry, there's been too much smoke, not only from Dreger, but from LeBrun as well. Tallon's "promotion" seems like a convenient way too get more analytics people involved in the day to day hockey operations. There's no denying that now, others have more power than they did a year ago, and Tallon has less autonomy. Is this truly what Tallon wanted? Well, if he leaves for Vegas, we know the answer .

BabyBennettov

May 2, 2002
Under the Sunshine
Visit site
Sorry, there's been too much smoke, not only from Dreger, but from LeBrun as well. Tallon's "promotion" seems like a convenient way too get more analytics people involved in the day to day hockey operations. There's no denying that now, others have more power than they did a year ago, and Tallon has less autonomy. Is this truly what Tallon wanted? Well, if he leaves for Vegas, we know the answer .

Believe what you want...

Seen Tallon limping to the podium ?

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
Seth Jones 6 years, 5.4 Mil Avg
Nice of Seth Jones to take a home town discount. Not a better goal scorer than Ekblad but certainly an equal or better in all other areas of the game. Will Ekblad give us a home town discount? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

RogerRoger

Jul 23, 2013
Nice of Seth Jones to take a home town discount. Not a better goal scorer than Ekblad but certainly an equal or better in all other areas of the game. Will Ekblad give us a home town discount? :laugh::laugh::laugh:

That's not a hometown discount.

ShootIt

Nov 8, 2008

Nearly 2 million less than the rumored deal to Ekblad.

I haven't followed Jones after his first year. Is his upside the same compared to when he was drafted?

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
Nearly 2 million less than the rumored deal to Ekblad.

I haven't followed Jones after his first year. Is his upside the same compared to when he was drafted?
Yeah, I think so. Still needs to be more physical and can't get his point shot on net too often. He's a better skater than Ekblad and an equal carrying the puck. Has the speed and strength to carry the puck around a defender and get a shot on goal in close. Ekblad has the ability to maintain his goal scoring advantage with the addition of Yandle. Good signing for CBJ as he can play 1st pairing when called upon. :)

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011

I'm surprised it was Hall out of the group that got traded, though this probably means they're signing Lucic now.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
terrible value one for one for the Oilers but if you look at it like Lucic and Larsson for Hall then it's pretty good

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011
You guys aren't giving Larsson enough credit, I've seen plenty of Oilers/Devils proposals that included Larsson while modding the trade board and Devils fans were always hesitant on giving him up.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad