2015-2016 News Around The NHL Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

pb1300

#CatsAreComing
Mar 6, 2002
Αιγιο-ΕΛΛΑΔΑ
PBP guy Dave Strader has been diagnosed with cancer. Nothing more has been released regarding the type of cancer, stage its in, etc. Loved him while he was here. I hope they caught it early, and I hope he beats it!

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Las Vegas going to be a hockey town.

I guess this supports Bettman's stance on southern and western expansion.

Love it! I get to go there kinda regularly to visit family. I'll try to catch a Panthers game. Also, heard their name should be the Black Knights which sounds cool.

-ghoste

FlaPnthrsPunk

Apr 17, 2006
Coral Springs, FL
I sure wouldn't mind taking a road trip now to see the Panthers play out there. As someone on Twitter said, at least it would get it away from losing our shirt at the tables while we get to see a Panthers game instead :laugh:

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
Teravainen & Bickell traded to Carolina for draft picks

Chicago gets 2016 - 2nd round & 2017 - 3rd round

SoupyFIN

#OneTerritory
Nov 7, 2011

Thought Canes would've been better off taking someone like Howard/Lehtonen/Pavelec from the trade market and gain some assets along with it, but oh well.

Jean Luc Discard

Jul 11, 2014
It is going to be ekblad IMO. just because barkov and kopitar play a similar style, doesn't mean they both have a similar personality!

I'm predicting that the players will vote for Barkov based on some of the player interviews what I've heard in the past year or so.

RainingRats

Dec 28, 2008
Dreger mentioned and it's complete speculation, that Tallon could be a potential GM candidate for the Las Vegas team among some other well known GMs. He'd be a great fit for that role.

Ghoste

#JustGetIn
Sponsor
Sep 14, 2005
San Diego, CA
Dreger mentioned and it's complete speculation, that Tallon could be a potential GM candidate for the Las Vegas team among some other well known GMs. He'd be a great fit for that role.

You know, props to Tallon if he does that. To invest all the time & energy to build Chicago & Florida and to turn around and do it a third time? Wow

-ghoste

FinlandPanther

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Mar 16, 2009
Florida
You know, props to Tallon if he does that. To invest all the time & energy to build Chicago & Florida and to turn around and do it a third time? Wow

-ghoste

Seriously. Would hate to seem him leave but man respect to him. I still think he's a top 3 GM.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
Too full of himself, head got way too big, and everyone has talent at this level. The secret is work ethic, Real shame.

Last edited:

Brokin

Nov 30, 2014
Too full of himself, head got way to big, and everyone has talent at this level. The secret is work ethic, Real shame.
They were warned before the trade.......the guy has a history. Allegedly got physical with a couple of gals at the bar, according to reports.

Chaos2k7

Believe!
Aug 10, 2003
Costa Rica
They were warned before the trade.......the guy has a history. Allegedly got physical with a couple of gals at the bar, according to reports.

Buffalo gave 2nd chances to both Kane and Bogo and signed them to big deals, and now are trying to get rid of both. Hopefully Tim Murray knows what he is doing this time.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad