Speculation: 2015 - 2016 New York Rangers Roster Building Thread Part XVIII Mod Warning Post #1

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
And we go from a center who's as soft as charmin toilet paper to a center who's as soft as charmin ultra soft

Good analgy! XD

Remember when Brad Marchant almost beat up the Sedons? I think they would need to put Glass on their wing to alleviate any potential for shenanigans.

BarbaraAlphanse

Nash and Talbot for Couture.

What a trade it could have been. :'(

Avery16

Shake my hand, fatso
Jun 28, 2015
Brooklyn
Hm, interesting. Wouldn't hate it

Was there any more info? Dagoon is pretty good when it comes to this stuff. He has legitimate sources

I posted this article from Spector's, quoting another writer saying that the Sedins could be willing to waive their NTCs.

http://spectorshockey.net/updates-on-the-canucks-and-sharks-july-23-2015/

I did not advocate a trade, but said that it sounds like the kind of deal that Sather and AV would salivate over.

I then wasted a lot of time in the weeds answering how it could ever be cost feasible, (moving Stepan and Nash was a way I could easiest demonstrate that it could hypothetically be cap neutral) whether or not Sather and AV will have input on future trades, etc.

Ail

Based and Rangerspilled.
Nov 13, 2009
Boomerville
EL OH EL.

1mil on a 1 year deal. That's beyond no risk. Grotums was asleep at the wheel on this one. Anything under two mil would have been a steal.

pld459666

Feb 27, 2002
Danbury, CT
Yeah, lets get 2 guys that are going to be 35 to start the season.

for two guys that are 5 and 10 years younger respectively.

Lets do this when our system is at it's most shallow in the last 10 years.

Lets do this when we have no heir apparent to the top line position when the Sedin sisters start to break down.

Did we just transform back to the 90's?

WTF

CupWindow

Jul 9, 2015
Yeah, lets get 2 guys that are going to be 35 to start the season.

for two guys that are 5 and 10 years younger respectively.

Lets do this when our system is at it's most shallow in the last 10 years.

Lets do this when we have no heir apparent to the top line position when the Sedin sisters start to break down.

Did we just transform back to the 90's?

WTF

Fine what if they included a 7th?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad