GDT: 2015-2016 Dallas Stars Training Camp & Preseason

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
That's a good thing according to Twitter feeds. Blues up 4-0 in second. Kari in net with young D. Reports say JO has really struggled tonight. Janmark continues to take Morrow like penalties....i.e. goal against when he sits.

Oh well, pre-season. By any chance, who is going Sunday?

Ghost of Kyiv

Wanted Dead and Alive
Feb 1, 2015
Schrödinger's Box
Couldn't find any highlights from the Stars, here is a video from the Blues website, no sound though...

[nhl]836774[/nhl]

Looks like Tarasenko is quickly turning into a Star killer (not that this game mattered), he destroyed Dallas last year too if memory serves.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Camp being split up into an NHL and AHL group.

NHL group so far:

Benn - Seguin - Sharp
Nuke - Spezza - Hemsky
Roussel - Eakin - Eaves
McKenzie - Fiddler - Sceviour
Elie - Janmark - Moen

Goligoski - Klingberg
Oduya - Demers
Jo. Benn - Jokipakka
Nemeth - Oleksiak

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Only surprise to me is Janmark over Dickinson/Faksa/Shore.

Ub the Bub

Feb 9, 2010
How has Honka been? Will he make the team? Wondering about this because of fantasy.
Most likely not. If he plays in the NHL he'll burn a year of his contract and they rather not have that happen. They also have a wealth of other D prospects they might wanna try out at NHL level too. So unless Honka is clearly outclassing everyone else in the AHL or we just have the worst luck with defensemen injuries this season, I wouldn't expect him to play more that 9 games. Next season though...

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
How good do you guys believe Esa lindel will be at the NHL? Is his skillset close to klingbergs?

PlamsUnlimited

Big Church Bells
May 14, 2010
New York
I like your radio guys... also, props for the people who put music in the intermission. Girl walked in and WTF'd at me singing and dancing around the room. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad