GDT: 2015-2016 Dallas Stars Training Camp & Preseason

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Details were released today. I'm swamped with school at the moment, or I'd post all of the tweets and updates.

If someone wants to, go ahead and I'll add it to the OP. If not, it'll probably be a day or two before I get everything up.

Last edited:

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Hoping to get this updated in the next couple days, although we're already well into it.

Sounds like Seguin had an amazing scrimmage today. 2 late goals, and Sharp was very impressed.

Magic Mittens

Nov 2, 2006
Calgary
Hoping to get this updated in the next couple days, although we're already well into it.

Sounds like Seguin had an amazing scrimmage today. 2 late goals, and Sharp was very impressed.

Yeah i stumbled across a live feed by accident. Seguin was everywhere.

Nuke was getting the puck lots, but sometimes seemed lost, but other times he made some plays

Man Honka is nice to watch, makes great breakout passes, played one on one good. His hockey IQ is amazing

Campbell, Desro and Lagace made some good stops

Oduya and Sharp looked great

Also liked watching Dickinson and Ellie. Good speed. Ellie was able to get open lots and also back checked hard. Dickie just seems like a smart player. Like a lesser toews

Can't wait for camp!

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
Scrimage thoughts from yesterday:
Be ready for Nuke-Spezza and Benn-Seguin-Sharp, everyone in the organization is pushing that hard.

Honka looks great, he'll be in the AHL because we can but I have no worries about his future.

Nuke is still Nuke, trying to do a little too much. To be fair he was matched against Seguin and Sharp with Dickinson and I forget who as his linemates, so I hope once he gets matched up with Spezza he will look to pass more.

LT

Global Moderator
Jul 23, 2010
Elie, McKenzie, and Seguin with goals so far.

WhoahNow

WhatsApp lead the way
Sep 7, 2011
^
Trying to watch sports not in HD is the worst form of torture.

EXTRAS

Jul 31, 2012
so far given training camp, who is gonna be on our defense, and who is gonna be waived/traded?

masinaLFC

Apr 2, 2014
Banska Bystrica, SVK
so far given training camp, who is gonna be on our defense, and who is gonna be waived/traded?

Goligoski - Klingberg
Oduya - Demers
Nemeth - Jokipakka

Benn in the press box and Oleksiak traded.. that's how I see it and I had really big hopes for Oleksiak but he is stagnating imo

freddypuck

Aug 19, 2008
New York
Goligoski - Klingberg
Oduya - Demers
Nemeth - Jokipakka

Benn in the press box and Oleksiak traded.. that's how I see it and I had really big hopes for Oleksiak but he is stagnating imo
Oduya & Demers have been real good together! Benn & Sequin electric to watch OMG

FirstRowUpperDeck

May 20, 2014
Arlington, TX
Surprised I haven't heard John's name more in camp coverage. In an interview, Ruff mentioned the D numbers, and Honk specifically by name as a possibility to be a part of the NHL group, but no mention of Johns. Most here presume Honka waits a year because of his ELC.

Hope he shines in preseason games.

Little Bobby Boo

Jul 30, 2014
Hello, does anyone know if the Stars will be streaming the game tonight? I know the Panthers will not be.

Thanks.

Mr Misty

The Irons Are Back!
Feb 20, 2012
Under the All Access provided by 7-11 channel on the team site, there's a thing that says Stars at Panthers Live Stream 9.22.

Sounds promising

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad