GDT: 2015-16 Training Camp and Preseason Thread: Part III

Status
Not open for further replies.

agentblack

Apr 11, 2011
New York City
I agree totally with Hench, maybe we should marvel at the fact that he can be a solid C at 21 y/o

Man the season needs to start, we are freaking out over 3 games and a camp , ugghh argggh make it stop

bidzey*

Hell, I even heard Buffalo is pretty cool, and I am definitely biased, but I can't imagine there are too many cooler places to live if you are an NHL player in the US.

if hockey was based on geographic only, Colorado would definitly be on the top 3 places I'd want to play. Maybe Vancouver or Calgary (which is a lot like Colorado)

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka
if hockey was based on geographic only, Colorado would definitly be on the top 3 places I'd want to play. Maybe Vancouver or Calgary (which is a lot like Colorado)

Right, there would be other factors as well as geography. I can't imagine South Beach or LA would be a bad place to play if you were on a good team. Or even New York.

Iceberg

May 4, 2002
Please tell me about the flaws that made him drop in his draft year, that he is showing now. I'm genuinely curious.

First of all, like was already pointed out, he is actually 28.

Second, IIRC the reason he fell on his draft year was because he had his efforts questioned, am i right?

Then he had Nolan also complaining about his efforts, earlier this year.

Now, we have Roy saying he didn't show enough, like the coaching staff expected.

Fans reporting that he goes unnoticed at times despite his amazing talents.

But i'm sure i have no reason to worry.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad