Prospect Info: 2015-16 Top 20 Flyers Prospects, #18

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Marti's 15 months younger and has two years left on his ELC versus one for Alt. That's not a big difference. It will come down to how well they play for the Phantoms.

I count 17+ months. Whether you want to admit it or not, at this stage of their careers, it is a big difference. They are committed to Marti beyond this season. They are not committed to Alt beyond this season. Age and contract won't be the deciding factor, but it is part of the equation of evaluating prospects and their value whether you want to admit it or not.

“I’m watching him last year, thinking, ‘How did this happen?†said Chris Pryor, the Flyers Director of Scouting.

“Maybe he was a tall, gangly kid and it was only in the last couple years that things started to come together for him. I don’t remember us discussing him when he was [draft eligible], so I don’t know.

“I just know we like him now.â€

The Flyers like Marti so much that they have given him a two-year deal to prove himself an NHL prospect with the Phantoms. That’s a fair commitment, but then there is every reason to believe there will be no shortage of commitment from a prospect who impressed everyone during development camp last week with his sincerity.

http://flyers.nhl.com/club/news.htm?id=774918

Alex91

Sep 12, 2014
I don't have anything against Marti or have that Alt has a promising future but like someone said you can't judge players until they play at the same level. im excited to see them in the A next year together. I'm thinking that Hagg and Alt and Pitbull and Marti will both be good pairings.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
I don't have anything against Marti or have that Alt has a promising future but like someone said you can't judge players until they play at the same level. im excited to see them in the A next year together. I'm thinking that Hagg and Alt and Pitbull and Marti will both be good pairings.
Better shut this site down then.

Hakroach

Veteran Presence
Jan 4, 2005
Helsinki
Alt. Pretty close with Marti. Alt goes first because Marti has no experience of North American hockey. Alt even has one NHL game under his belt. On the other hand I wouldn't be surprised if the ranking would have changed by next season.

Vorobyov is currently too much of an unknown.

When compared to these three Goulbourne might be the most likely prospect to make in to the NHL but he has much less upside.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Cádiz vs Mallorca
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $340.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Bologna vs Udinese
    Bologna vs Udinese
    Wagers: 4
    Staked: $365.00