Line Combos: 2015-16 Minnesota Wild Line Combos Thread

J22*

that defense is so sexy...

Really hoping that Brodin-Dumba pairing can be so good that we could also consider them our #1 pairing, the late in the game combo that can get the puck in the net.

I hope Spurgeon can play well enough to keep that pair together. They are a lot of fun to watch play.

Man, I don't know what's going to happen this year, but this definitely my favorite opening roster ever.

Agreed. Should be an entertaining season.

Avder

The Very Weedcat
Jun 2, 2011
A place.
It's rather encouraging that every year for the past several years we've been able to say "this is the most talented roster in Wild history!".

Harvest

Nov 21, 2013
So what happens to Grao when Fontaine and Haula are back in the lineup?

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I still don't know what Schroeder is, besides fast. Fast is nice, but I've got to see some consistent play by him that shows me something. I just see the odd promising shift, then he disappears.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
Man, I don't know what's going to happen this year, but this definitely my favorite opening roster ever.

sorta agree. The D, especially, are exciting, but will love to see how the young guns progress.

G still has me worried, as does the lack of grit/physicality on this team, but ya can't have everything.

keppel146

Jun 4, 2010
MinneSOta
I think switching up the defensive pairings is going to boost everyone's offensive numbers and do wonders for the team. you can already tell in preseason that the Dmen are way more involved. this could be the year...

hirawl

Used Register
Dec 27, 2010
I think switching up the defensive pairings is going to boost everyone's offensive numbers and do wonders for the team. you can already tell in preseason that the Dmen are way more involved. this could be the year...

The window is opening. It's not wide open for us to just fly through, but it's a little bit open alright.

I love the way the team has grown and been coming together. Also Yeo. I think he's evolved with the team immensely. It's a great path they're on together and I feel it's kind of bound for the ultimate prize.

Hell the young ones could very well all explode at the same time and we wouldn't have to worry about the window anymore. The flock would just blast down the wall which holds the window.

The way they played early last season and after the ASG is probably the most dominant performance I've seen in the league in 20 years. That was some great team work hockey. Think about only getting better this year... wow.

Or we miss the playoffs. :( It's hockey after all.

thestonedkoala

Going Dark
Aug 27, 2004
sorta agree. The D, especially, are exciting, but will love to see how the young guns progress.

G still has me worried, as does the lack of grit/physicality on this team, but ya can't have everything.

Defensively this team has depth and skill; offensively this team is questionable. Center has me more worried than goalies. Granlund and Coyle need to take that next step.

Frk It

Mo Seider Less Problems
Jul 27, 2010
Who would you guys rather have in fantasy...

Granlund or Dumba?

As an outsider I really like both, not sure who is more poised to break out though.

Last edited:

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Dumba's game is going to explode this year, but hopefully Granlund's going to see a boost in numbers being on the top pp unit.

Ad

Upcoming events

• Great Britain vs Finland
    Great Britain vs Finland
    Wagers: 1
    Staked: $400.00
    Event closes
    • Updated:
  • Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Kazakhstan vs Slovakia
    Event closes
    • Updated: