Status
Not open for further replies.

bumperkisser

Mar 31, 2009
Am I the only one who would be okay with:

Fowler - Despres
Lindholm - Vatanen
Theodore - Manson

i dunno. i don't think it'd hurt theo to put in a season in the minors and have bieksa on the 3rd pairing instead.

Getzholm

Jan 21, 2015
Fowler - Despres
Lindholm - Manson
Bieksa - Vatanen
Stoner - Theodore
Holzier - Montour

That's some crazy D depth. We're 10 deep. Say Vatanen Despres Manson and Bieksa all get injured injured at the same time (4 of our penciled in top 6), the lineup below would still give us a solid chance to win games.

Fowler - Theodore
Lindholm - Holzier
Stoner - Montour

That's pretty crazy.

Sean Garrity

Quack Quack Quack!
Dec 25, 2007
Dee Eff UU
This could be make or break time for GMBM. He knows the problem, now it's time to see if he is able to correctly fix the problem.

DaDucks*

I have to wonder if this is a trial to see how our PP performs without Vats.

giphy.gif

Static

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 28, 2006
SoCal
Sami has the flu, so that explains the PP practice. He might not play tomorrow.

Exit Dose

Jul 2, 2011
Georgia
Sami running the top should keep the second unit fairly dangerous.

Vatanen, Lindholm, Kesler, Silf, Maroon ? 3 of those guys were used on our top unit last season.

It's not about who is manning the blue line. I'm talking about the forwards. Kesler, Silf, and Maroon is what I want to end.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Historically we have performed better with a leftie running the PP (Nieds, Lubo), it has been linked to Getzlafs right-handedness. But this topic has been beaten to death basically.

Just saying because if it turns out Theo can run that ****, it might be very very good. Theo has looked great on PP regardless, right?

Paul4587

Jan 26, 2006
Historically we have performed better with a leftie running the PP (Nieds, Lubo), it has been linked to Getzlafs right-handedness. But this topic has been beaten to death basically.

Just saying because if it turns out Theo can run that ****, it might be very very good. Theo has looked great on PP regardless, right?

Pronger and Lubo were the QBs - two guys with bombs. Nieds never ran the PP, he was the guy who roved around getting open out of nowhere.

I definitely think the PP has lacked a left handed shooting threat for years now. I also think we could use a LHS up front also, ideally we would have 3 RHS and 2 LHS on the 1st unit.

Kalv

Slava Ukraini
Mar 29, 2009
Latvia
Pronger and Lubo were the QBs - two guys with bombs. Nieds never ran the PP, he was the guy who roved around getting open out of nowhere.

I definitely think the PP has lacked a left handed shooting threat for years now. I also think we could use a LHS up front also, ideally we would have 3 RHS and 2 LHS on the 1st unit.

You are correct on Prongs, i messed that one up.

So yeah let`s hope for many PP`s vs Minnesota so we can test Theo.
And agreed on a LHS up front also. Drouin :sarcasm: :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad