2015-16 Around the League VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
Harrison, Runblad, and Pokka going to be enough for the Hawks for depth defenders. After all the moves they made you would think they would still want another defender so Keith doesn't have to play 35+ again in the playoffs.

Freudian

Clearly deranged
Jul 3, 2003
Harrison, Runblad, and Pokka going to be enough for the Hawks for depth defenders. After all the moves they made you would think they would still want another defender so Keith doesn't have to play 35+ again in the playoffs.

It's possible Q only really trusting Seabrook/Keith/Hjalmarsson with a lot of minutes either way.

Keith is a cardio freak so if anyone can play extreme minutes, it's him.

Shaggy88

Bananular phone
Nov 13, 2013
Go cats! CBJ used to be my favorite team to root for in the east, but it's getting really hard not to like Florida.

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
It's possible Q only really trusting Seabrook/Keith/Hjalmarsson with a lot of minutes either way.

Keith is a cardio freak so if anyone can play extreme minutes, it's him.

Oh I agree. And he was unbelievable last playoff. But if they go on a long run, that is a lot of hockey for him.

Harrison is probably better than any of the crap players they were playing last year anyways. But since they loaded up so much, I would assume they would like to add another NHL d-man. Maybe they think Erhoff can be, but I doubt it.

bohlmeister

May 18, 2007
No revelation here but Kuznetsov is an amazing player. And Panarin and Kane on a line is just unfair.

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
If Wild win today, when was the last time Avs won in Minnesota? If Varly didn't play like **** this team would go to Minnesota with at least one more point and still be ahead if them no matter what happened, but now they're in real danger of dropping out of playoffs because I think Wild will win today and beat the Avs

the_fan

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2006
Panthers playing the 2nd game of a back to back, Wild are more hungrier for points and they are at home, i hope Panthers win or at most only give Wild one point but it's very doubtful

Avalanche

Mar 18, 2011
Cornwall
Will be interesting to see if Florida does something after Scandella ran Montoya and knocked him out of the game.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad