2015-16 Around the League VII

Status
Not open for further replies.

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
Am I the only one rooting for a St L lose with Nash, I know nash is close BUT I hold out hope for the Avs to pass St L... thoughts ?

henchman21

Mr. Meeseeks
Sponsor
Feb 24, 2012
I don't think St Louis is out of reach, but I'd rather not have Nashville get any extra incentive to add up before the deadline. RyJo gave them a top center... say they trade Fiala + for Drouin, they actually have a fairly balanced team if Rinne can play average hockey.

JoemAvs

Jul 2, 2011
Yeah I don't think that we really have a chance to make up 7 points on a team like St.Louis in 30 games.
Not unless we go on a crazy tier and than we will make it anyways. I don't care for the seed anyways tbh. We should n paper lose against everyone in the top 4.

Rooting against Minny and Nashville is the way to go.

That said.

Does anyone else absolutely hate that new NHL.com design?

Why do they always have to change things ? The old one was great...

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
watching the Isles Wild game.. man I love those new ?? Islander JErseys.. probably a third? Man I do not see enough hockey
yep alternate.. totally different

hockeyfish

Feb 23, 2007
DENVER!!!!!!!
Yeah I don't think that we really have a chance to make up 7 points on a team like St.Louis in 30 games.
Not unless we go on a crazy tier and than we will make it anyways. I don't care for the seed anyways tbh. We should n paper lose against everyone in the top 4.

That said.

Can't say, I haven't been on that site in years.

To the window!
Sponsor
Jan 15, 2011
North Cackolacka

That said.

Is is better for a mobile application? I think ESPN went the the same type of format and I can only think that the reason was to accommodate a mobile viewing. Scrolling etc.

AslanRH

Not a Core Poster
Sponsor
Jun 5, 2012
Wyoming, USA

How many did we make up in our division winner year? #keephopealive #STLnotclutch

:naughty:

Avs_19

Jun 28, 2007
New design is confusing. Where do you go to find the game summary and ice time/faceoffs information?

McMetal

Writer of Wrongs
Sep 29, 2015
Am I the only one rooting for a St L lose with Nash, I know nash is close BUT I hold out hope for the Avs to pass St L... thoughts ?

You always want the team closest to you in the standings, ahead or behind, to lose. I'd rather see us with some distance between us and the teams behind and leave Minnie and Nashville to fight over the last spot.

freeboy

Feb 27, 2012
Sunny Colorado
Islanders score again now 2 1 mini down..
Tried to watch the Blues game... snore.. I guess its ok as long as no 3 point game.....

Tralfamadore

Don't Panic.
Sep 25, 2011
Barkov is one hell of a player I have to say. He's now scoring at a better pace than MacKinnon and is an absolute beast defensively. Would not surprise me at all if he ends up being the best player from the 2013 draft . He's better than MacKinnon as of now.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
So, Minnesota lost, in regulation...but Nashville and St. Louis are currently in a scoreless tie, with about 5 minutes left in their game. Would sure be nice to not see a 3 point game from that one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad