GDT: 2014 Winter Olympics Part IV, POTENTIAL SPOILERS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston
Campbell esque shift there by the Latvian player... takes some marbles to take a Weber shot, then get up into the shooting lane...

Gordon Lightfoot

Hey Dotcom. Nice to meet you.
Sponsor
Feb 3, 2009
Did Emrick just refer to Paul Martin as a one-time season ticket holder for the Twins? I had to have heard that wrong.

Ten Thousand Hours

Aug 17, 2010
Boston
It's weird flipping back and forth between the US game and the Canadian game. On one channel there are a bunch of talented players. On the other, there's a talented team. As much hate as the US management and Bylsma get, they've done an outstanding job so far.

TCL40

Jun 29, 2011
I thought I heard he was injured, not 100% sure though.

That's a shame for him.

Latvians aren't generating much offensively.

Canada is going to eventually score, but Latvia isn't making this easy.

Bergy seems to be double shifted. Something with Tavares being hurt.

Bergy is playing well.

They just made the comparison to Soup's broken leg shift.

Hali33

Oct 18, 2013
Halifax, Nova Scotia
He's been very underwhelming and the reason the lines are a complete mess, they need to stop worrying about getting him going and leave the other lines that are working together.

Agree. The more changes they make to get him going, the weaker the team looks. It's a team sport, an individual should not make or break a team.

Shaun

Oct 12, 2010
almost positive a gun shot hurts less than blocking a shea weber shot

DKH

The Bergeron of HF
Feb 27, 2002
I can see Martin Karsums getting the winner and then coming home with Claude and Pete

Jean_Jacket41

Neely = HOF
Jun 25, 2003
With the smurfs
He's been very underwhelming and the reason the lines are a complete mess, they need to stop worrying about getting him going and leave the other lines that are working together.

With the Sharp goal today, there is 4 forwards that have scored since the start of the tournament. It's not like other lines have scored.

IMO, the Getzlaf line has been the worse. Toews ain't creating much offense. Crosby is creating chances. Not his fault Kunitz shots on the crossbar on an open net...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad