OT: 2014 Vancouver Whitecaps Thread - Part II

Status
Not open for further replies.

DoubleTrouble

Jun 18, 2010
Fraser Valley
vaperbc.com
Too bad about Demerit....never fun to retire early due to injury. I really liked him too, best of luck to him in the future.

On another note, I know the team is still relatively new, but I really surprises me how little talked about the team is in Vancouver. Yes they have their core fanbase, but it seems that a lot of Vancouverites (and British Columbians) only think of the Canucks and Lions when they think pro sports in Vancouver. At least that's what I noticed.

New Team New League.. It will take some time for the rest of the province to get behind this team. We have been burned before with the Old league

I think what they need is a BIG name player for a lot of BC'er to start supporting this team

Right now very few soccer fans know any of these players.. Only one Whitecap made the world cup.

Virtanen18

SAMCRO
Jan 25, 2014
Vancouver
Not even 2 against. Gifted them that penalty

Players need to stop with all the *****ing. Mattocks was just crying, Fernandez gave up on a ball to cry to the ref. Ousted having a tantrum after every play is tiresome too.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Mattocks is a better option than manneh or Hurtado.

He's got a very good turn, and he does have some chemistry with Morales.

Rather see us move Hurtado out.

Alflives*

Mattocks is a better option than manneh or Hurtado.

He's got a very good turn, and he does have some chemistry with Morales.

Rather see us move Hurtado out.

Can someone explain the surface the teams played on? It looked like the ball was bouncing too much? Could the surface be some of the problem for ball control?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad