2014 Training Camps announced

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
I asked Anthony Leblanc, Rich Nairn and Dave Vest via twitter if they would be streaming the games vs the LA rookies. Dave Vest replied back saying they would. Stay tuned for details.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
You're welcome. I wasn't expecting a reply. Guess he had nothing better to do. I wonder if the Canadian teams publish their front office people's twitter accounts? I would imagine they would be swamped.

Dirty Old Man

So funny I forgot to laugh
Sponsor
Jan 29, 2008
Ostrich City
Jamie McBain, Matt Kassian, Matt Smaby... Maloney "mulling a few others."

https://twitter.com/azc_mclellan/status/509472917105549312

Whether he'd work out or not I cannot say, but it'd be cool to have McBain here
2011-02-06-mcbain.jpg

(...and not just because I have an obscure Simpsons character as my avatar)

Desert Ice 11

I'm here!
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
I asked Anthony Leblanc, Rich Nairn and Dave Vest via twitter if they would be streaming the games vs the LA rookies. Dave Vest replied back saying they would. Stay tuned for details.

Hmm you sure have a way with words between us Coyote HFers and the Coyotes..I nominate you as our liaison!

Here is your new avatar as our messenger..I can photoshop it to be coyote fan friendly :)

birdy.jpg

EDIT: Okay, I replaced the original with this one

Last edited:

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH
Posting by phone so can't add link....

There will be another intrasquad scrimmage this year on Sept. 27 to benefit first responders. Tickets again will be $5 with free parking.

Went to last year's benefit and it was a great event

lanky

Feeling Spicy
Jun 23, 2007
Winnipeg

Vip

Coyotes/Cardinals/Jazz/RSL
Jul 25, 2010
Hmm you sure have a way with words between us Coyote HFers and the Coyotes..I nominate you as our liaison!

Here is your new avatar as our messenger..I can photoshop it to be coyote fan friendly :)

birdy.jpg

EDIT: Okay, I replaced the original with this one

Please use this.

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
About the live streaming - Just saw this on facebook.

The first skate of the 2014-15 Rookie Camp is TODAY at 1:45 pm at Gila River Arena. Fans are welcome to attend at no charge!

If you cannot attend watch the live stream at arizonacoyotes.com.

Maybe they're doing the entire camp.

Blubba Jenkins

Not that Insightful
May 30, 2008
NE Florida
I don't want to sound whiny and entitled when I say this, because I realize the Coyotes stream is free and if I lived in Arizona I wouldn't have to leave the house either.

But zoom in the camera a little, please? At least so I can make out the jersey numbers?

GiveAFlyingPuck

Boring hockey aficionado
Sponsor
Jun 19, 2011
NW Valley of the Sun
I don't want to sound whiny and entitled when I say this, because I realize the Coyotes stream is free and if I lived in Arizona I wouldn't have to leave the house either.

But zoom in the camera a little, please? At least so I can make out the jersey numbers?

It looks like a security camera. Will be kind of hard to follow a puck if this is what they plan on for the games vs LA Tuesday and Wednesday.

Desert Ice 11

I'm here!
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
It looks like a security camera. Will be kind of hard to follow a puck if this is what they plan on for the games vs LA Tuesday and Wednesday.

I didn't see the stream but if thats the case..God I hope its a better camera for the games. Especially the one I will be able to watch.

TheLegend

Megathread Gadfly
Aug 30, 2009
Buzzing BoH

They were using one of the cameras used for the video screens that's stationed behind the lower center sections, but no one was manning it. So I presume the zoom was set to a single position to cover the entire ice.

Desert Ice 11

I'm here!
Aug 9, 2012
Tempe
About the live streaming - Just saw this on facebook.

The first skate of the 2014-15 Rookie Camp is TODAY at 1:45 pm at Gila River Arena. Fans are welcome to attend at no charge!

If you cannot attend watch the live stream at arizonacoyotes.com.

Maybe they're doing the entire camp.

I've been looking for a stream today but I do not see one

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad