GDT: 2014 Out of Town Playoffs V - This is the end.

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
Definitely, especially if Vanek and Markov go bye-bye.

I think Vanek ends up back with the Islanders.

I could definitely see a team with a ton of cap space, maybe even the Islanders, throwing a monster offer sheet at Subban. Of course, he'd have to sign, but that would put Montreal in a real tough spot.

qc

Aug 23, 2011

I could definitely see a team with a ton of cap space, maybe even the Islanders, throwing a monster offer sheet at Subban. Of course, he'd have to sign, but that would put Montreal in a real tough spot.

He seemed to be a great fit on their top line with Tavares and Okposo, that's for sure.

And I'd love to see an offer sheet for PK. In fact, I wish they were more common occurences.. I love the drama. :naughty:

Rubber Biscuit

Sep 9, 2010
Long Island
He seemed to be a great fit on their top line with Tavares and Okposo, that's for sure.
That's why I think they'll try and get him back. I don't think the other teams will pay him what he wants, and they're getting ready to go to Brooklyn.

And I'd love to see an offer sheet for PK. In fact, I wish they were more common occurences.. I love the drama. :naughty:

Just as long as no Bruins are offer-sheeted. :laugh:

trenton1

Bergeron for Hart
Dec 19, 2003
Loge 31 Row 10
Which Bruins are the Kings beating? The team that Chiarelli built or the one missing three important players and allowing Matt Bartkowski to play 20 minutes?

It's a war of attrition as much as anything. They beat the Canucks in 2011 by battering them. No Hamhuis, Raymond and other important depth by game 7. It helped their cause. The Bruins were on the wrong side of the injuries this time around. Montreal had none for the last half of the series. Bruins still have a damn good club despite what the resident skeptics here say.

The Kings were only missing a bottom pairing defenseman for a few games these playoffs. They won the war this year and deserve the Cup, but the Bruins are right there in the conversation with the Kings as one of the top teams in the NHL.

Last edited:

Dellstrom

Pastrnasty
May 1, 2011
Boston

It'd be hilarious.

"PK loves Montreal, he'd never take an offer sheet!!!"

Oh, fans.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

I still expect he ends up with Wild

As a Hawk fan I certainly would support his addition. He could join Koivu , Pominville and others as no show when playing Hawks in playoffs

ODAAT

Oct 17, 2006
Victoria BC
I still expect he ends up with Wild

As a Hawk fan I certainly would support his addition. He could join Koivu , Pominville and others as no show when playing Hawks in playoffs

:laugh:

Playoffs convinced me of just how much I`d stay away from Vanek, absolutely invisible outside of a game/shift here and there

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad