GDT: 2014 NHL Draft - June 27 6pm CDT NBCSN & June 28 9am CDT NHL Network

Status
Not open for further replies.

Death of Rats

Jan 28, 2012
Blashyrkh
nhl.com article still implies buffalo wants another 1st. if "our guy" isnt available at #18 i could really see us dealing with buffalo and if i were gm im only giving up my 1st for all 3 buffalo 2nds. http://www.nhl.com/ice/blogpost.htm?id=30192
That would either end up as a highway robbery or nothing. I'd do that even if guys on the list were available for picking at 18, excluding some unseen faller like Draisaitl (I know he won't make it out of top 5).

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
Tuch does sound like a CF/BF type of player but, might just be me, I feel like the duo actively look to diversify the prospect pool in terms of style of players.

So while Tuch is a Wild type of player, I feel as if we would steer away from what we already have and go for players we don't have, which is offensively minded forwards like Fiala and Milano (and to a certain extent Larkin). Those are my top picks :)

EDIT: Oh, and David Pastrnak.

Agree with this...but I put Larkin in the same category as Tuch...something we already have.

I want us to go for a highly skilled forward... Milano and Pastrnak fit the bill!

Foxlockbox

:laugh: is my period
Mar 22, 2011
Finland
Can someone finnish tell me in how many hours & minutes the draft begins. I'm too damn drunk to figure it out. Peace.

TaLoN

Red 5 standing by
Sponsor
May 30, 2010
Farmington, MN
It starts in 90 minutes or 1.5 hours...pretty sure time moves the same speed in Finland as it does in the U.S.... ;)

Swervin81

Leaf fan | YYZ -> SEA
Nov 10, 2011
Seattle, WA
BrJzqzfCAAAjcqH.jpg

:laugh:

tyratoku

May 28, 2010
MN
Ham and cheese sandwich with half a bottle on sunkist. Then will move on to apple juice.

100% draft food :laugh:

BusQuets

Jul 16, 2010
I had bought Sandels but think i'm going to save that for tomorrow. Maybe my favourite from basic lagers.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad