OT: 2014 NFL/NCAA Discussion Thread I: Crappy Stephen Hill released

Status
Not open for further replies.

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
Why are the 2 WR blocking 10 yards down the field when Eli was rolling out to their side?...

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Why are the 2 WR blocking 10 yards down the field when Eli was rolling out to their side?...

I think they were trying to work a screen / flat route to Williams.

Which doesn't make sense because didn't he have 0 receptions in college last year?

Color me confused.

I'm sure it was just another missed signal

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
DRC either looks lost, or he's supposed to be getting help that just ain't coming.. Calvin has been wide open all game.

ecemleafs

Jan 4, 2009
New York
we will be torched defenisvely this year if we let qbs stand in the pocket and hit deep corner WR routes where we dont cover at all.

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
They should have drafted an offensive lineman, I understand Beckhman might have untapped potential, but it doesn't help if you're QB doesn't have any time to throw the ball..

Dec 9, 2009
New York City
The Lions have talent all over on offense. What do the Giants have? Cruz. That's it. Randle looks like a bust to me. Reese has been missing a lot recently on the wideouts.

Another bad year. Look for Reese, Coughlin and Mr. Tampa 2/soft zone on 3 and longs, aka Fewell, to be gone.

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
The Lions have talent all over on offense. What do the Giants have? Cruz. That's it. Randle looks like a bust to me. Reese has been missing a lot recently on the wideouts.

Another bad year. Look for Reese, Coughlin and Mr. Tampa 2/soft zone on 3 and longs, aka Fewell, to be gone.

Lets see what Nicks, er Beckham can do, if he ever gets on the field. great Nicks replacement.

LaffyTaffyNYR

Feb 25, 2012
They did draft a lineman. And they spent money in free agency. The problem is the dumb GM gave Will Beatty a bad contract.

not in the 1st round they didn't. Zack Martin was still there,, and before he got hurt, we could have had both him and Scwhartz with Pugh, etc. I mean yeah Beckham has all the talent in the world, and he better realize it or else it was another bust of a 1st rounder.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad