OT: 2014 NFL/NCAA Discussion Thread I: Crappy Stephen Hill released

Status
Not open for further replies.

BarbaraAlphanse

I can't see the Jets players tolerating the dirtiness of this Lions team. Grounds for a brawl in 3 weeks.

Fairley and Suh meet Giacomini and Colon. They're rubbing off on Mangold, too... who is developing a bit of a nasty streak himself.

Richardson and Co. w/ the Lions offensive line.

I can imagine it being one hell of a chippy game. Can also see the Jets players losing control of the game as a result :(.

slipknottin

Apr 11, 2011
CT
While I agree the line sucks, Detroit has a ridiculous defensive line.

Eli is holding the ball wayyyy to long.

He should be getting the ball out 2.5 seconds or less. He's holding it 3+ seconds most of these plays

Machinehead

GoAwayTrouba
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
C'mon lads, there's 30 minutes left. Chins up, heads in the game. Lets' go.

Last year we turned it on late but we were already done at 0-6. Let's win a couple at least, even if there's kinks to work out. This is a very winnable game.

silverfish

got perma'd
Jun 24, 2008
under the bridge
Looks like a clean INT. Typical bad Eli throw + miscommunication between Eli and the receiver. Throw in some ridiculous luck with the way the ball is deflected - and you've got a typical Eli interception.

dmjt4160

Jun 27, 2011
That's changing the culture.

Thousands of people are currently chanting the name of a man who helped enable child **** and are clamoring for his statue to come back. Sweet culture change.

****ing disgusting. If you want to claim the "innocent student" thing then there should never be any sanctions or penalties for any school because "innocent" people are always negatively impacted. It doesn't work like that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad