OT: 2014 NFL and Fantasy Football Thread

ubiquitous

*shink*
Aug 19, 2008
Prince George, BC
There was a temporary problem with the server. Please try again shortly. (Error #115)
There are no more open draft slots for your time. (Error #220)

The problem is, it's probably already been initialized. At this point, I don't think there's much we can do.

Archangel

Oct 15, 2011
Vancouver
There was a temporary problem with the server. Please try again shortly. (Error #115)

The problem is, it's probably already been initialized. At this point, I don't think there's much we can do.

We can riot!!!!

LiquidSnake

Jun 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC

no the auto pick thing says I have to switch it to "ready" which i haven't. even when i try to switch it to ready it's saying that 115 error.

LiquidSnake

Jun 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
I guess I should've taken it upon myself to check the draft settings...seems odd it would be on autopick regardless.

especially considering it was live draft from previous settings. It's my fault clearly as I should have checked. I'll keep trying to change the time and keep you guys posted.

There's also a "draft reset" which I can do post draft.

But it's safe to say that we wont be drafting at 5pm.

my apologies guys.

LiquidSnake

Jun 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
There was an error with people who selected the 5pm timeslot.

It switched it to "Autodraft" for some reason and the problem they're running into is people can't switch it back.

and update is coming soon.

I'll email the league through yahoo once it's fixed. please check your inboxes every 20 min or so for the new time.

my bad guys but this at least makes me feel like i didn't royally **** up.

again......

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad