OT: 2014 NFL and Fantasy Football Thread

Jack Tripper

Vey Falls Down
Dec 15, 2009
Perth, WA
just renewed my team in the keeper league and also sent out invites to everybody in the alternative non-keeper league for renewal

still messing with the commish settings, it's default set to keeper but i think the whole point of the league was to keep it at redraft settings so just ignore that for now

LiquidSnake

Jun 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Hey guys... Season starts sept 4th. I would like to have the draft the Sunday prior which is Aug 31. So I'm asking everyone register by 24th and submit their keepers by that day.

That way, if there's people who haven't registered, then we can at least add new players. Thanks

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
My inbox has been accidentally purged.....If you have previously discussed joining the NFL.com keeper league with me, just shoot me a private message and I will send you an invite to the league.

Jack Tripper

Vey Falls Down
Dec 15, 2009
Perth, WA
Work has been crazy but I'd like back in both leagues.

yeah, the older we get the harder these things are to organize...

i'll mess around with the commish tools this weekend for the redraft league to add a bit more clarity to the format, ie number of teams, draft date/time, ect...

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
So we are expanding the keeper league on NFL.com from 10 to 12 teams this season, which means there are two new teams available. If anyone is interested, just send me a private message.

Currently each team in the league is only allowed one keeper to try and make it reasonably fair for new entrants.

LiquidSnake

Jun 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
anyone familiar with the gm of "Vinegar Strokes" on these boards ?

Only guy to not renew for upcoming season in keeper pool and I'd like to get an owner settled soon

fullclip

Prepare to die
Jul 19, 2004
UBC
anyone familiar with the gm of "Vinegar Strokes" on these boards ?

Only guy to not renew for upcoming season in keeper pool and I'd like to get an owner settled soon

Hey, I was Vinegar Strokes in the keeper. I posted earlier in this thread that I won't be able to play this year due to school and other commitments. You can go ahead and assign my team to someone else.

Canucks LB

My Favourite, Gone too soon, RIP Luc, We miss you
Oct 12, 2008
I feel if we're replacing inactive or unavailable managers with other notoriously inactive members, we're not really doing much in terms of creating stability.

I know this must be hard for you.

LiquidSnake

Jun 10, 2011
Vancouver, BC
Hey, I was Vinegar Strokes in the keeper. I posted earlier in this thread that I won't be able to play this year due to school and other commitments. You can go ahead and assign my team to someone else.

OH thanks dude. i'll add someone.

And Luc is talking about that NFL.com keeper league.

Not our Yahoo keeper league

xtr3m

Jan 28, 2009
Vancouver
Did I just see Canucks' equipment assistant Brian "Red" Hamilton working the Seahawks sideline?

Last edited:

Jack Tripper

Vey Falls Down
Dec 15, 2009
Perth, WA
hey all...we cut the max teams down from 12 to 10 last year in the non-keeper league, however i'm fully up for adding another 2 teams to make it a 12 team league again

if you're interested let me know and i can send an invite to the draft

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010
I'd definitely be interested in joining up if there's room. Keeper or non-keeper. Assuming the draft is a time i can make.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad