Jimson Hogarth*

Nov 21, 2013
KimmelFantasyFB.jpg

Jack Tripper

Vey Falls Down
Dec 15, 2009
Perth, WA
So I guess Ray Rice is finished...

the video is shocking but not surprising...i'm more intrigued by all of the fallout, i.e. tmz planning to release evidence that roger goodell and the ravens had access to the video and ignored it prior to making their initial disciplinary decisions

also i was experiencing cognitive dissonance earlier watching ray lewis on espn countdown suddenly turn into a domestic violence awareness advocate

VanillaCoke

Oct 30, 2013
I don't care about ray rice. It's worse that the NFL has scapegoated him to try to save their own ass for not suspending him accordingly the first ****ing time this story unfolded.
Defend defend defend until the obvious negative for the nfl video comes out, then immediately cut ties with player.
It's like the NHL OR SOMETHING

The Horvatian One

228 LBS of Pain
Aug 22, 2010
in their last two football games the seahawks have humiliated arguably the two best offences in the nfl while scoring 79 points of their own...i'd say they're a good football team

Didn't say they were a bad football team, but I wouldn't say they were clutch. They are the better team when it comes to GBay, Denver definitely has made some massive upgrades on the other side of the ball so it's hard to say.

What D did Denver have last year? They were horrible.

The Horvatian One

228 LBS of Pain
Aug 22, 2010
I'd like them to repeat...I don't think they will. They'll dominate the regular season, but in the playoffs I think they fall in the Conference game...not sure to who though. SF or NO?

If Kaepernick keeps on progressing throughout the year then lookout. He look poised in the pocket and actually went through his progressions which is a huge step forward. If he keeps trending in that direction then it's quite possible. After seeing Matt Ryan shred NO, that has to be concerning.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
If Kaepernick keeps on progressing throughout the year then lookout. He look poised in the pocket and actually went through his progressions which is a huge step forward. If he keeps trending in that direction then it's quite possible. After seeing Matt Ryan shred NO, that has to be concerning.

The NFC West has so many good teams...
That these teams will just cannibalize each other...
And the Seahawks will not finish with the best record...
And get homefield advantage...
A big part of the team's success...
Like last year.

That is why...
Unfortunately...
I just cannot see the Seahawks repeat...
Even though it is really a great team...
And there is nothing I like more as a fan.

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
As someone who owns Brandon Marshall in my prize league, let me just say, man crush solidified.

Reverend Mayhem

Lowly Serf/Reluctant Cuckold
Feb 15, 2009
Port Coquitlam, BC
Drafting my favourite QB, the Champ, Aaron Rodgers going well for me. Poised to move to 1-1 after a bad week 1. I still know zero ****ing **** about football too.

BrandonL

Jun 18, 2012
ugh, on my bench today...

Some reports floating around earlier today said there was a 75% chance that he would miss the game tonight, so you definitely made the logical decision.

I was lucky because I had Crabtree on my bench, so I could make a last minute substitution if necessary.

nameless1

Apr 29, 2009
I won a league by .24 points this week...
Thanks to the appropriately named Andrew Luck.
:thumbu:

The Horvatian One

228 LBS of Pain
Aug 22, 2010
161 points in the redraft league. Nuts.

What's the scoring like? I hit 200+, but the scoring in that league is a bit ridiculous lol.

This year in a league that scores pretty reasonably I hit 150 + weeks,

I ****ing left 54 points on the bench with Marshall and Watkins......still won my head to head though lol.

My overall record for all my leagues

4-2

I picked last in a 14-team league but I've been close with a pretty ****** team. Bradshaw is a must add in all leagues btw.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad