Euro Hockey Tour: 2014 Karjala Tournament

agent082

Feb 11, 2012
You've made my day. :D
Sorry, I can't continue this enlighten discussion, because too much laugh isn't good for my sleep. But thanks anyway, it was fun. You never know what fre..., eh.., I mean extravagant person you could meet on this forum. :)

Yep. It's nice that you can relate to winners at least on discussion board. But I have to reveal to you that they don't even know you defended them.

But what ever keeps you going. If mocking other people on discussion forum makes you smile, then i quess you should mock other people on discussion forum.

Kharkov

Jun 28, 2013
Funny discussion. Who gives a **** about EHT anyway. Best on best tournaments is all that matters. But EHT can be a little fun, but just little. Nice that Finland won, even though I didn't watch the game. You guys are taking this little too serious.

Edit: I mean relax, look at it. It is just little fun and opportunity to enjoy some relaxed ice hockey.

Jussi

Feb 28, 2002
Mojo Dojo Casa House
Funny discussion. Who gives a **** about EHT anyway. Best on best tournaments is all that matters. But EHT can be a little fun, but just little. Nice that Finland won, even though I didn't watch the game. You guys are taking this little too serious.

Edit: I mean relax, look at it. It is just little fun and opportunity to enjoy some relaxed ice hockey.

National team coaches and players. No better place to evaluate players.

Kharkov

Jun 28, 2013
National team coaches and players. No better place to evaluate players.
Okay, I understand that, but as a fan?

But yeah, I'm not saying that it is "wrong" to enjoy EHT. But I don't take it too seriously.

Kharkov

Jun 28, 2013
But the EHT where those players fro those tournaments are/can be developed. And it's still the better quality hockey than club level hockey in Europe.
I kind of agree, but personally I view club level hockey on different thing than EHT.

I mean I appreciate more if my favourite Liiga team wins than if Finland wins in EHT. But it is nice if Finland wins in EHT, though much better if they win in olympics.

FiLe

Mr. Know-It-Nothing
Oct 9, 2009
While we can't blame him for thinking those tournaments the only ones worth remembering, we also can't blame ourselves for finding the comment degrading in this context. As it was pointed out, the results of these games may be largely unremarkable, but they're still curious to watch in order to assess the prowess of new NT hopefuls. The guys who eventually make it to those best-on-bests don't just spring up out of thin air.

And even if we had a full complement and then some in the NHL, I still doubt we'd see a full squad taken from there. There have always been some of these eurostars in the mix.

Erikfromfin

May 18, 2013
typical period. total dominance and karlsson standing on his head then one crappy goal at the other end.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
typical period. total dominance and karlsson standing on his head then one crappy goal at the other end.

Karlsson is story of the season so far for me. He was horribad when he started at preseason and early season, but has changed whole he's playstyle away from the NA style, and it seems to be working, looking at he's s% lately in Jokerit.

JJTT

Jan 18, 2013
Oulu
Don't understand why MTV3 can't show these games, it's not like anyone is going to buy MTV3 Total channels just for this tournament.

QnebO

Wheel, snipe, celly
Feb 11, 2010
I have now seen full 2 period. Sweden with 2 shots and two goals. :laugh:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad