OT: 2014 FIFA World Cup - Deutschland über alles

Duke33

Oct 9, 2009
Houston, TX
I don't see how Messi got the Golden Boot. He hadn't scored since the group stage. There were more deserving players than him.

That kid from Colombia should have gotten it....

Congrats to Germany, clearly the best team in the tournament by far. Argentina played great defense throughout but couldn't score...

Loved seeing Brazil flop one last time in the 3rd place game.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
Are you the one on the top of the statue?
I wish I'd be that guy. Not in the picutres. Just to show how much Germany and the people needed and wanted that win

Me and a buddy ended up making $660 for winning our world cup pool/tournament.

same here... won 100€ and in a different pool I was 6th out of 1200 and my price has worth of 200€

Rosalie

Nov 18, 2007
Montréal
words can't discribe the feelings we have here.

That was a great exerience, this was fun and I've seen this many being happy at the same time. Just go out, have fun and all this without any violence involved. No bad feelings. Strangers huging each other and drink together. Watched the game with friends, we were nervous and the longer they both weren't able to score the more nervous we became. When Götze finally scored, we knew this was our time. We started celebrating but still... weren't sure.

That moment when Lahm got the trophy and everything was over was just unbelievable.

After that I left my friends (they have to work today, I'm at home) and went to the city. There were 20000-25000 people. Seeing this was just ... wow ... Went there with a girl I just meet before the game and it was all just fun. Drinking, party, kissing world cup duplicates :laugh:

Went home at 5 AM....

about the game. Referee was bad, Messi being named best player leaves a lot of people scratching their heads.

:partytime:

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
National TV showed them coming back. They had some fun for sure and it was easy to see that they like each other and are just that... a Team

OhCaptainMyCaptain

May 5, 2014
Earth
Literally just walked into the sports bar in Jamaica when Germany scored the winning goal. Place went ****ing nuts. It was pretty sweet.

Congrats, Bubba.

Bubba88

Toews = Savior
Nov 8, 2009
Bavaria
Something I needed to do... I ordered a Jersey. with the 4th star and a World Cup Patch. I said that I'm going to buy that Jersey with the guy that scores the Game Winner.

Around next week, it could possibly be send out.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad