Prospect Info: 2014 Development Camp

saskriders

Can't Hold Leads
Sep 11, 2010
Calgary
thanks. just about to look how you do that. care to share? i know it is easy, but...

In go advanced hit the NHL logo in the top bar 2nd row far right (or use [ NHL ] [ /NHL ] minus the spaces). If you move your mouse in the video there should be a button at the top with three dots that says embed if you hover over it. Copy paste the embed link that you get from clicking on that, and put the string of numbers between the NHLs

Fusbolito

Jan 29, 2012
I don't know if they'll have changed it by the time people read this, but on TSN.ca, there's a fairly standard interview with Lazar, which is hilarious because the description and label during the interview says Cody Ceci, including that "Coming off his Memorial Cup win with Edmonton, Cody Ceci explains that he's ready for training camp and is ready to work to make the Sens roster."

I just thought it was funny, not worthy of its own thread.

Zorf

Apparently I'm entitled?
Jan 4, 2008
I noticed this as well. Is it the American way?

This.

Like guy from "Friends" pronounces his name Le Blahnk

I saw an American interviewed by a Canadian news crew, the Canadian journalist goes, "I'm here with Mr. Lefevre (French pronounciation)..." and the person interrupts him and goes, "It's Le Feever"

Nov 16, 2007
in your head
This.

Like guy from "Friends" pronounces his name Le Blahnk

I saw an American interviewed by a Canadian news crew, the Canadian journalist goes, "I'm here with Mr. Lefevre (French pronounciation)..." and the person interrupts him and goes, "It's Le Feever"

I find it really interesting the different ways of pronouncing names depending on where you live. Dale Wiese is a great example. In most European countries it's be pronounced 'VEE-say' but here, WHYSS

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
interviews with N.Paul and A.Guptill up on Sens TV, not sure how to embed the NHL videos on to here..

Paul said he jumped from 5'5" to 6'2 very quickly and now he's over 6'3" almost 6'4". Big kid just growing into his body. He'll be a big man when he puts on some beef. These guys look ready and willing to put in the time and effort. Seem to be pretty happy to be here its nice to hear.

Nov 16, 2007
in your head
Paul said he jumped from 5'5" to 6'2 very quickly and now he's over 6'3" almost 6'4". Big kid just growing into his body. He'll be a big man when he puts on some beef. These guys look ready and willing to put in the time and effort. Seem to be pretty happy to be here its nice to hear.

Sounds like a late developer. Be interesting to see him when he grows into his body and is more comfortable in his skin.

Tundraman

ModerationIsKey
Feb 13, 2010
North
I laughed when I heard Lazar say he wished he'd grow a bit. He's probably noticing how much the Sens are going for height. Dorion said "BM told me he wants guys he can look up at."

2XPRO31

Jul 13, 2007
Has anybody made it out to any of this? Wouldn't mind seeing some updates on how our top prospects look

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad