Status
Not open for further replies.

jBuds

pretty damn valuable
Sponsor
Apr 9, 2005
Richmond, VA
Thoughts on the 3 on 3

- glad Grigorenko won it. Doesn't matter how small it is, something successful happening to him within the organization is good for his confidence and, in my mind, benefits us longer term.

- curious to know who were the perimeter guys in it? Saw Cornel listed here as one... Bad, bad trait to be labeled in when referencing 3 on 3 play

You don't run a 3 on 3 tournament in Prospect Development camp because it's fun. You run it because you want it to be a battle of effort; guys who get in three and do their best to play at top form after doing one of the more draining things you can do in a session (play 3 on 3 repeatedly) ... And you do it because it tells a lot about a player's will when you play this form (coach speak, sure)

- interesting that Lieuwen and Ullmark got the final nods. Then Murray reinforces why, with their experience and all... Ullmark could be prominently in the picture here after next season

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
- interesting that Lieuwen and Ullmark got the final nods. Then Murray reinforces why, with their experience and all... Ullmark could be prominently in the picture here after next season

It sounded too me that the best goalies played the final game (kept track of least goals allowed?)

LOL Grigo you silly goose. That's Lemieux right?

Must have been roommates. I don't see those two connecting otherwise.

He hung out with Makki and Zadorov last year.

Last edited:

Jacob582

Oct 16, 2012
Also, damn, just looking at his jaw and neck you can see how much more filled out he is. It'll be interesting to see what kind of camp he puts in.
I was impressed with Grigorenko's physical testing results.

- curious to know who were the perimeter guys in it? Saw Cornel listed here as one... Bad, bad trait to be labeled in when referencing 3 on 3 play

Battle wouldn't be one of Cornel's strengths right now. We know he needs to add strength (a lot). He was below average in the physical testing.

Unless injured, Brycen Martin needs to work on his strength as well. Maybe that is why he struggled.

Eric Mann‏@SeventhMann
Sabres dev camp results. Some numbers are impressive. And yes, Reinhart can do pull ups. @MatthewWGR
BsyRZsjCMAABWB_.jpg

Last edited:

jrb2590

Mar 15, 2014
Couple observations on the testing results:

- spelled Makarov wrong. No wonder he's been called markov all week

-if zadorov is truly 238 he's a fricken bus

-Brady Austin is a big guy himself

-hope bailey figures it out, great size and was the fastest reaction/agility guy which was surprising to me

Woodhouse

Dec 20, 2007
New York, NY
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad