2014 CBJ Training Camp Thread (9/19-10/8)

FreeBoomer61

Feb 8, 2011
I think we all are forgetting how serviceable Mark Letestu can be. With more ice time and an expanded role, he has already proven he can carry the load in the past. The top three lines are solid imo. Sure, we are going to miss not having Dubinsky and Jenner in the lineup, but it's really not that bad for now.

WannabeFinn

Beloved One
May 31, 2014
Columbus
simulationhockey.com
I think we all are forgetting how serviceable Mark Letestu can be. With more ice time and an expanded role, he has already proven he can carry the load in the past. The top three lines are solid imo. Sure, we are going to miss not having Dubinsky and Jenner in the lineup, but it's really not that bad for now.
Yup. Letestu put up mid 30s in points playing 4th line the whole year last season. Obviously he gets PP time but playing with guys other than grinders will probably help him out a lot. Could easily see him sniffing ~45 points, maybe a bit more, if he plays a consistent middle 6 role.

CBJx614

May 25, 2012
C-137
Rob Mixer ‏@RobMixer 59s60 seconds ago
Today’s #CBJ lines:
Dano-Anisimov-Hartnell
Foligno-Johansen-Atkinson
Calvert-Letestu-Wennberg
Skille-Chaput-Boll

Rob Mixer ‏@RobMixer 12s12 seconds ago
#CBJ going through special teams reps now. PP units: Hartnell-Anisimov-Wennberg; Foligno-Johansen-Atkinson.

Called it :yo:

I like these lines a lot...And its crazy to think we have 3 guys missing from our top 6..

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad